+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

Groupof5

Nov 20, 2017
hi,
my travels have mostly been as family trips/vacations.
Few have been business trips,but not much
we have not stayed more than 10 days max in any of these foreign trips,, abroad.
None of the trips have been to war-torn countries
will above make a difference for earlier PR ?

rgds
Have you submitted your application to the federal? Do you have AOR already ? . Is your VO well staffed? . This might influence the waiting time? My advice is to be patient . In no time you will be in Quebec. Merci bien

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Have you submitted your application to the federal? Do you have AOR already ? . Is your VO well staffed? . This might influence the waiting time? My advice is to be patient . In no time you will be in Quebec. Merci bien
Hi
Presently Iam waiting for my CSQ
I have deposited the funds about 3 weeks ago. How much time CSQ TAKES ?
I will submit my application to federal once I receive my CSQ . I guess maximum by July i will be able to submit same
Iam from New Delhi . I think it must be well staffed
Kindly advice . Tnx . God bless

Groupof5

Nov 20, 2017
Hi
I will submit my application to federal once I receive my CSQ . I guess maximum by July i will be able to submit same
My CSQ was issued 30 days after the investment. You can then submit your federal application through your consultant. I guess you are using one. If your family is large , filling the form require some deligence so as not to make omission and also your travel history since you are 18 can take time if you travel a lot. In my case I am a business man I travel every time. Please don't rush, cross check and make sure you keep a soft and hard copy for your own personal file record. Double check the travel dates make sure they are correct with what is stamped in your passport. Technology has made it easy to know all the western countries you have been to from your passport number now. Once again, Bon courage.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
My CSQ was issued 30 days after the investment. You can then submit your federal application through your consultant. I guess you are using one. If your family is large , filling the form require some deligence so as not to make omission and also your travel history since you are 18 can take time if you travel a lot. In my case I am a business man I travel every time. Please don't rush, cross check and make sure you keep a soft and hard copy for your own personal file record. Double check the travel dates make sure they are correct with what is stamped in your passport. Technology has made it easy to know all the western countries you have been to from your passport number now. Once again, Bon courage.
Thank you so much for the advise and encouragement. Means a lot to me . God bless

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010
H
Hi
Hello
I got my CSQ last May and applied to Federal in June 2017 from New Delhi. Got letter from CIC Delhi in October stating that they have received my file and would take a decision in 6 months. However it is now 8 months, no news.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
H

Hello
I got my CSQ last May and applied to Federal in June 2017 from New Delhi. Got letter from CIC Delhi in October stating that they have received my file and would take a decision in 6 months. However it is now 8 months, no news.
Hi
You are exactly one year ahead of me . I am expecting my CSQ within this month
Hope and pray we get the PR soonest .
Though processing times post CSQ have risen to 45 months
Keeping fingers crossed
Tc

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
H

Hello
hi,
have you asked your agent for further updates etc

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Finally got Interview call, interview is scheduled in July. They asked me to bring my spouse with me. They just asked to bring originals of all documents. Let’s hope for the best.
Hi Naz76,

My interview was end May, they also ask me to bring my wife, but finally didn’t ask her any question. They will have a list of question about SOF beside the usual question like why Quebec, be prepared like ash1969 said. Be honest to all question. Good luck ! Wish you all the best !

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi
Keeping fingers crossed
Tc
Hi Ash1969,

We are in the same time frame, let’s hope we will be landing Quebec in similar time. Are you thinking buying a property while you are waiting for PR ?

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Ash1969,

We are in the same time frame, let’s hope we will be landing Quebec in similar time. Are you thinking buying a property while you are waiting for PR ?
Hi SSF
Buying property in quebec is a good idea, considering the fact that the property prices in Montreal are on the rise
i have kept my options open on that.
best of luck

Reactions: SSF

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010
Hi
Keeping fingers crossed
Tc
Hi
My consultant tells, "wait and watch. might get it any day."
Actually, the time mentioned on the website -- 44 months is common and general time frame. Till 2016 they used to give timing for individual country. Now they have made it average so that nobody bothers them on email. For Delhi it was till 2016 December 16-18 months after submitting to Federal. Now also its the same. Delhi is among the fastest. I am expecting my Medical by October this year, which will be exactly 12 months after the file has landed in Delhi. Once you get your CSQ probably by June end, you will be applying for Federal in July and you should be getting a letter from Delhi CIC stating that they have received your file by September / Oct. I am sure.
All the best.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi
My consultant tells, "wait and watch. might get it any day."
Actually, the time mentioned on the website -- 44 months is common and general time frame. Till 2016 they used to give timing for individual country. Now they have made it average so that nobody bothers them on email. For Delhi it was till 2016 December 16-18 months after submitting to Federal. Now also its the same. Delhi is among the fastest. I am expecting my Medical by October this year, which will be exactly 12 months after the file has landed in Delhi. Once you get your CSQ probably by June end, you will be applying for Federal in July and you should be getting a letter from Delhi CIC stating that they have received your file by September / Oct. I am sure.
All the best.
Wow that’s so inspirational
Now what I gather is that we can expect our PR (VO being Delhi) within 20 mins from date of file reaching Delhi Visa office
Pls correct me if Iam wrong

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Now what I gather is that we can expect our PR (VO being Delhi) within 20 mins from date of file reaching Delhi Visa office
Pls read mins as months in above post
Tnx

DOANTRANG

Apr 20, 2017
Hi
Dear Ash,
My CSQ was issued within 15 days after investment, I applied to CIC 2 months ago . I still wait CIC file no.

Dear all
Please share me how long does it take for file No after we apply to CIC .

Thanks a lot

Brs.