+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi Guys
With gods blessings and your good wishes , I have great joy to announce that I have passed the interview
I pray for all of you . God be with us
Rgds
Hi Ash1969,
It was Chinese New Year yesterday, Congratulations !

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Congrats Bro. U have cleared first step. Mine is still waiting for interview call.
Anyways plz tell us more in details how it went. What were the questions and yr overall experience.
Many thanks bro
My interview was in Montreal. I reached the place about 30 mins before
The interviewer was a very fine gentleman. He never even once made me feel nervous. The main questions he asked was why quebec and what you intend to do here . Be prepared with your replies . Be positive and be honest . My advice do your homework well about Quebec
My personal opinion , I have fallen in love with Montreal
Also book a meeting with investment Montreal before the interview. It helps
All the best
Rgds

Reactions: SSF

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi All / experts
I have cleared my interview under the quebec investor category.
Pls advice : as I intend to start business in Montreal , can I shift to Montreal after my csq and start the business ? I can have my medicals and police verification from / inside Montreal itself
Current post csq processing times are 44 months , I don’t wish to wait that long
I can perhaps buy some apartment , start business , is it possible/ permitted on post/CSQ BASIS , someone told me one can apply from inside Montreal on PEQ Or some other field . Pls advice

Stay blessed

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Hi All / experts
Pls advice : as I intend to start business in Montreal , can I shift to Montreal after my csq and start the business ? I can have my medicals and police verification from / inside Montreal itself
Current post csq processing times are 44 months , I don’t wish to wait that long
I can perhaps buy some apartment , start business , is it possible/ permitted on post/CSQ BASIS , someone told me one can apply from inside Montreal on PEQ Or some other field . Pls advice

Stay blessed
Hi ash, you cannot move to Montreal before clearing your federal. It’s not possible..once you get your csq you have to get your COPR before landing and then move. You can visit Canada on a TRV but it’s only a visit visa and you cannot work there or be eligible for healthcare etc. I know it’s a really long wait but you will have to follow the process. Best regards.

deva3012

Dec 18, 2010
Hi All / experts

Stay blessed
Hello ash1969

Congratulations on clearing the interview. I understand, you are from India. I am from India as well. I cleared my interview (in Monteal) in Feb 2017. Got CSQ in May 2017, Applied for Federal in June 2017, Got AOR in June iteself. Processing started in July 2017. File sent to Delhi in Oct 2017. Waiting for medical.

All the best.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hello ash1969

Congratulations on clearing the interview. I understand, you are from India. I am from India as well. I cleared my interview (in Monteal) in Feb 2017. Got CSQ in May 2017, Applied for Federal in June 2017, Got AOR in June iteself. Processing started in July 2017. File sent to Delhi in Oct 2017. Waiting for medical.

All the best.
hi,
Many thanks . Yes from india.
i hope and pray you obtain your PR soonest, as i am aware the wait is quite painful
all the best and keep in touch

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi ash, you cannot move to Montreal before clearing your federal. It’s not possible..once you get your csq you have to get your COPR before landing and then move. You can visit Canada on a TRV but it’s only a visit visa and you cannot work there or be eligible for healthcare etc. I know it’s a really long wait but you will have to follow the process. Best regards.
tnx for the reply . god bless

Reactions: Schehrazade

Farah Najmi

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
I sincerely hope more people join in and post their personal experiences here . sharing of ideas , knowledge , timelines etc , will benefit us all. Feel free and post
Thanks
We applied in March 2015 and interview August 2016 csq in 2016 sep and federal submitted in October 2016 since then waiting for Medical request

BCBC

Mar 12, 2017
We applied in March 2015 and interview August 2016 csq in 2016 sep and federal submitted in October 2016 since then waiting for Medical request
Hi Farah. You still have a long way to go. I am a 2014 applicant and have done medical once. waiting for the second one cuz the first one expired. you should expect medical request sometime this year (Maybe towards the end). Good luck.

Farah Najmi

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hi Farah. You still have a long way to go. I am a 2014 applicant and have done medical once. waiting for the second one cuz the first one expired. you should expect medical request sometime this year (Maybe towards the end). Good luck.
Thank you very much for Shariq your experience.but my cousin applied in Jan 2013 and left for Canada in 2016 July it took 40 months for them to complete their period. I wish you all the best .