+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

Farah Najmi

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hi All,
I have started this thread for the benefit of all concerned worldwide who have applied under the Quebec Investor immigrant programme (QIIP) in year 2016 and are waiting for the interview call.
Feel free to join here and share your experience, your ideas,experience,information ,timelines etc etc

Iam sure together we can be each others strength and by sharing knowledge we can be beneficial to one another.

Thanks in advance.
God bless us all!
My timeline
Applied in 2015 March
Interview 2016 august
Csq. 2016 sep
Federal 2016 oct
Since then waiting, it’sbee 37 months now
I hope this will help you.

Reactions: SaharAmaj

SaharAmaj

Apr 11, 2018
My timeline
Applied in 2015 March
Interview 2016 august
Csq. 2016 sep
Federal 2016 oct
Since then waiting, it’sbee 37 months now
I hope this will help you.
Hi farah,
Mine is somehow like yours:
Applied in 2015
Csq 2017 August
AOR 2018 February
My current status :in process...
By the way in federal website the processing time for Quebec investors is 44 months.
I will be glad to hear about your experience from now on. And good luck with this long journey to dream land .

Farah Najmi

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hi farah,
Mine is somehow like yours:
Applied in 2015
Csq 2017 August
AOR 2018 February
My current status :in process...
By the way in federal website the processing time for Quebec investors is 44 months.
I will be glad to hear about your experience from now on. And good luck with this long journey to dream land .
Hi! Sahar
Thanks for sharing your timeline, actually we are also in federal since since 2016 and waiting anxiously for medical request .actually we are in the same boat and waiting very anxiously for the reply. Wish you all the best

Reactions: SaharAmaj

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Many thanks bro
My interview was in Montreal. I reached the place about 30 mins before
The interviewer was a very fine gentleman. He never even once made me feel nervous. The main questions he asked was why quebec and what you intend to do here . Be prepared with your replies . Be positive and be honest . My advice do your homework well about Quebec
My personal opinion , I have fallen in love with Montreal
Also book a meeting with investment Montreal before the interview. It helps
All the best
Rgds
Hi ash1969,
Did the interviewer ask any question about your asset or management experience ?

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Hi ash1969,
Did the interviewer ask any question about your asset or management experience ?
Hi
I consider myself lucky as my interviewer was a nice gentleman. He did not ask me much questions about my management experience , though he did inquire about what my nature of job was etc. My advise to you is be well versed with quebec , the current affairs , the economy etc . Each interview will have different set of questions based on the file and the interviewers mind . So pls prepare accordingly , be confident and polite . reach interview place before time , be honest in your replies etc etc
You have to prove to the satisfaction of the interviewer that your intention is to settle in Quebec . All the best

Reactions: SSF

SSF

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Hi
I consider myself lucky as my interviewer was a nice gentleman. He did not ask me much questions about my management experience , though he did inquire about what my nature of job was etc. My advise to you is be well versed with quebec , the current affairs , the economy etc . Each interview will have different set of questions based on the file and the interviewers mind . So pls prepare accordingly , be confident and polite . reach interview place before time , be honest in your replies etc etc
You have to prove to the satisfaction of the interviewer that your intention is to settle in Quebec . All the best
Thank you very much for your information. I will definitely prepare accordingly and hope for the best.

Reactions: ash1969

Naz76

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Finally got Interview call, interview is scheduled in July. They asked me to bring my spouse with me. They just asked to bring originals of all documents. Let’s hope for the best.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Finally got Interview call, interview is scheduled in July. They asked me to bring my spouse with me. They just asked to bring originals of all documents. Let’s hope for the best.
All the best
Be positive, prepare /read well about quebec , be confident and true .
Intention should be to settle in Quebec

Groupof5

Nov 20, 2017
Hi
Request all seniors to post as to after how much time after CSQ did they get their PR pls ?. Tnx
My PR was 33months after CSQ and 32 months after Federal application . It could be less for you if there is no too many travels to many countries. My security check was taken to Moscow insteal of Accra. May be because of my numerous travel.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
My PR was 33months after CSQ and 32 months after Federal application . It could be less for you if there is no too many travels to many countries. My security check was taken to Moscow insteal of Accra. May be because of my numerous travel.
hi,
my travels have mostly been as family trips/vacations.
Few have been business trips,but not much
we have not stayed more than 10 days max in any of these foreign trips,, abroad.
None of the trips have been to war-torn countries
will above make a difference for earlier PR ?

rgds