+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Investor immigration to Quebec (applied 2016) waiting for interview

Jahprovideesp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Greetings to Group Leaders,

Please I would like to know if I need IELTS Exam in order for me to apply for
Quebec Business Immigration - Self-Employed.

I'm an Entrepreneur in Auto Industry for 12 years with branch in Europe for 3 years. Kindly advise.

Thanks

TCKevin

Oct 31, 2017
I applied for Quebec business investor from Sep 2017 and got CSQ in May 2018, now just next step to Federal, it shows need almost 46 months in Federal procedure. It's really so so so long~~~~ don't know if anyone pass the processing times earlier?

Reactions: Thanate

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
I applied for Quebec business investor from Sep 2017 and got CSQ in May 2018, now just next step to Federal, it shows need almost 46 months in Federal procedure. It's really so so so long~~~~ don't know if anyone pass the processing times earlier?
We have similar time frame
I also got CSQ in May 2018 . My NDVO will be New Delhi , india
I know it’s so frustrating as the time period goes on increasingly , I thought it would decrease with time , but I was wrong
I hope and pray that it gets shortened.

TCKevin

Oct 31, 2017
We have similar time frame
I also got CSQ in May 2018 . My NDVO will be New Delhi , india
I know it’s so frustrating as the time period goes on increasingly , I thought it would decrease with time , but I was wrong
I hope and pray that it gets shortened.
indeed~~I saw the processing times were shortened in some application type, but no Quebec business investor.
However, change a angle to think, we have more time to prepare for the future in Canada.

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
indeed~~I saw the processing times were shortened in some application type, but no Quebec business investor.
However, change a angle to think, we have more time to prepare for the future in Canada.
Yes we should always look at the brighter side . We’re are you from and what’s your VISA OFFICE ?

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
I m from Taiwan, and I think my visa office in Hong Kong. There is an agency help me to handle this application.
Ok, stay in touch and keep sending updates . We have to sail through this together . It’s essential we keep the moral high . All the best