18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Janadian said:
Hey kiwikris..thanks for the positive vibes.Yes today is a much better day. Last night was memorable too. We went walking through the park with hot chocs and admired all the xmas lights. I love this time of year!! Forgot all about immigration and just had a great time with the family :)
I love all the lights as well, kinda doesn't feel like real christmas yet as we have no snow! Sounds nice to be able to walk through the park though :) Can always come on here and get positive vibes!

Janadian said:
Hey..rant away..I've been thinkin about it..and we are all pretty tough ppl 99% of the time..I think its healthy to be able to vent it out and let it go just once in a while...all of us are trying to spare our loved ones of additional stress...hey' they are feeling it too... I can't think of a better place to have yer mini breakdown and leave it in your past than with friends who understand what yer going through. Later you can say "me? stressed? no ..oh...that...that was sooo 3 pages ago" LOL
Lol yeah, you are so right! I pretty much feel better as soon as I have clicked on the post button hehehehe :) It is nice to have people in the same boat who understand, Thank you

Maybe we should set up an Inlanders FB page!

Congrats Silverkw! It is nice to hear of good news.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
robrod said:
Hope you get the good news rolling yourself with your application, waiting on Decision Made status and then the letter, if I remember correctly?.
That's right, still waiting but it is made easier to deal with knowing everyone here is going through the same and honestly I think we are all lucky to be able to share our stories with each other. Plus I am TRYING not to focus on it too much!
I have been a little pre-occupied also as we just moved last weekend, mind you it was a bit easier than when we moved to Canada. lol :D

Just so people know as well that when you change your address on E-Cas it says it takes up to 15 days to process, yet when I last spoke with CIC they said to just do it on the day.....luckily we are getting our mail forwarded.

Have a nice weekend everyone!!

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
Hi Everyone,

I don't know if its strange or not i still haven't received Landing Appointment Letter from Etobicoke. The call agent told me they sent my documents to Etobicoke on the 17th Nov. I have received my OWP approval letter dated 15th Nov and i have also received Decision Made letter stating my application is completed dated 17th Nov.

But i still haven't received my work permit (which i believe is lost in the post) and I am still waiting for a letter from Etobicoke, i thought it was an express office. Anyway the call agent advised me it could take up to 8 weeks for a letter from Etobicoke.

Any Advise would be appreciated.

Cheers

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
alibaba said:
Hi Everyone,

I don't know if its strange or not i still haven't received Landing Appointment Letter from Etobicoke. The call agent told me they sent my documents to Etobicoke on the 17th Nov. Anyway the call agent advised me it could take up to 8 weeks for a letter from Etobicoke.

Any Advise would be appreciated.

Cheers
8 weeks from 17 Nov is Jan 12th, just a little bit longer to wait but you are nearly there. :)

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Went to CIC Friday to sign a form agreeing I cannot sponser my dependants in the future ..was a little sad really, but they can always come for a holiday :) and apply once their over 22 with other options .

R

robrod

It is sad but they don't wanna come to Canada permanently as you stated, Eye...
This has to be some progress in your application... hopefull CSIS will be done with their digging soon as well!.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
robrod said:
Your day will come too Janadian and like you say, then it will be a thing of the past and will quickly forget how long it took.... that's exactly how I feel now that we had to wait 13.5 months long...
Best of luck and keep enjoying the outdoors and distracting your mind and enjoying your family instead.. we have tix to go see a xmas light show here in a park in Toronto.. that ought to be interesting, I've never attended such show before. Can't wait to see the face on our little one with all those lights...
Hey Rob,
Hows it going? Yes, we hope our day will come sooner than later. 13.5 months says you know exactly what i mean when i say Uhhhgghh will it ever end?? :p

Planning on doing all it takes to enjoy time with the husband and the little guy and wait patiently. How was the Xmas light show in T.O? I wouldn't expect anything less than spectacular from the big city :D

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
kiwikris said:
I love all the lights as well, kinda doesn't feel like real christmas yet as we have no snow! Sounds nice to be able to walk through the park though :) Can always come on here and get positive vibes!

Lol yeah, you are so right! I pretty much feel better as soon as I have clicked on the post button hehehehe :) It is nice to have people in the same boat who understand, Thank you

Maybe we should set up an Inlanders FB page!

Congrats Silverkw! It is nice to hear of good news.
Hey kiwikris,
How was the weekend? A FB INLANDERS page is a great idea :) I'm just staring to get into the Christmas spirit. We will probaly go pick out a Christmas tree this weekend. Then we will get this Christmas thing rolling. I'm not a big fan of crouded malls so I'll wanna get the present part done ASAP. Any big plans?

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
robrod said:
It is sad but they don't wanna come to Canada permanently as you stated, Eye...
This has to be some progress in your application... hopefull CSIS will be done with their digging soon as well!.
Hopefully yeh, but not before the end of this year , so will say bye for now until I hear some news , then will celebrate with you all ! Thankyou to everyone who gave me help and information and support , will keep popping on now and again ..take care folk ! :)

R

robrod

Merry Xmas, Eye!...
Looking forward to seeing good news from you next time you drop by...
Best of luck on the mean time, enjoy your holidays with hubby!.

R

robrod

Haven't gone to see the light show yet. Tix are good anyday we want to go before the end of it.
I think we will go see it before Xmas!.
Merry Xmas if I don't see you back in here before then!.
Rob.

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Hopefully yeh, but not before the end of this year , so will say bye for now until I hear some news , then will celebrate with you all ! Thankyou to everyone who gave me help and information and support , will keep popping on now and again ..take care folk ! :)
Best of Luck to you eye...Merry Christmas!

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Merry Christmas to you all , hope you all here good news in the new year !

:D

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Merry Christmas eye. Best of luck
A fb inlanders thread would be awesome.
On another note where is Mimi? Haven't seen her around for days. I know it was her birthday the other day ! Hope the aliens didn't kidnap her ! Haha