Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Dear friends,
Scylla, Beshoo, Perinsa, Dubebr,
Thanks for your reply & sharing information.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
kiwikris said:
Sounds great Love_Young, I like the name :) Do you mean online chat on here?
Well I don't think the site is capable of online chat but I was thinking we could use yahoo, msn, or a site called tinychat. Which ever works good for everyone. And I am glad you like the name. ;D

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Recieved my foos notes today and Bring forward date is january 26 2011 :(. I guess i should just sit back and enjoy season holidays while working

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Aww sorry about that adzees. :(
At least you know when they will be looking at it again though and you will be a PR of Canada very soon and in time for the New Year. Like you said, take this time to celebrate the Holiday Season and relax as much as possible.

By the way for future reference when I decide to order FOSS notes, how do I fill out the forms, did you mail or fax the forms, and what forms do I fill out? Thank you if you can help.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Love_Young said:
Aww sorry about that adzees. :(
At least you know when they will be looking at it again though and you will be a PR of Canada very soon and in time for the New Year. Like you said, take this time to celebrate the Holiday Season and relax as much as possible.

By the way for future reference when I decide to order FOSS notes, how do I fill out the forms, did you mail or fax the forms, and what forms do I fill out? Thank you if you can help.
Hey love_young: i faxed the access to personal information form to Vegreville. I will sent you the link to form once i will go on computer.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
adzees said:
Hey love_young: i faxed the access to personal information form to Vegreville. I will sent you the link to form once i will go on computer.
Thanks. Did you get your sponsor to sign the other form so that they can release information to you about them? How long did it take to receive them?

justina

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
File Transfer...
03-2010 to local office
LANDED..........
12-08-2011
Our FOSS took almost a month and a half to arrive...and there is no BF date listed!!! Our file has not been touched in more than 6 months. I'm sad :(

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Love_Young said:
Thanks. Did you get your sponsor to sign the other form so that they can release information to you about them? How long did it take to receive them?
No i just wanted my information. And i faxed it on nov 23, and recieved it today. So in total about 2 weeks.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Wow that was really fast. Do you have the number it has to be faxed to?

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Love_Young said:
Wow that was really fast. Do you have the number it has to be faxed to?
Here is the link for the form www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf

And the number to fax is 780-603-2693

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Adzees what does bf date mean? Will they land you?
Love_young I wouldn't recommend you to order your foss notes as yet. Most likely your file has not been touched.
I realized foss notes are good if there are delays that aren't normal otherwise really you have to time it right you can order them but they will not carry any useful information as yet!

On another note I wonder who will be the first of us 2010 people to be landed?

Any guesses? And don't say me! Really anyone can be landed as soon as everythings done!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Black-Berry: I was going to order them now so I at least have something indicating they actually have our file. I mean I know the Call Centre Agent confirmed it but I would like a hard copy proof of it for my sake. Plus it has been almost 5 months and I still can't sign into e-CAS I would like to make sure they have all our information typed into the system right. And I mean FOSS notes are free and their is no limits to how many you get so why not take advantage of it. I plan to order them at least 2 more times afterwards. It isn't a bad idea to just keep track of your file and if they aren't going to inform you then you just got to do it yourself. Also, I have seen that some have ordered them before AIP and it has confirmed such things as sponsor passing assessment, medicals being received/passed, and clearances being received/passed. I am prepared for there not to be anything on there except basic file information but I would like to have a hard copy proof showing it was received etc. Does any of this make sense? Lol.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Yep of course it does :).
My foss notes for example had none of that! Even though my file had gone far ahead!
It's a personal decision I think plus as you say you may benefit from it ! I hate the feeling of waiting Arggg Check abt your meds especially that they have been received.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
Black-Berry: I was going to order them now so I at least have something indicating they actually have our file. I mean I know the Call Centre Agent confirmed it but I would like a hard copy proof of it for my sake. Plus it has been almost 5 months and I still can't sign into e-CAS I would like to make sure they have all our information typed into the system right. And I mean FOSS notes are free and their is no limits to how many you get so why not take advantage of it. I plan to order them at least 2 more times afterwards. It isn't a bad idea to just keep track of your file and if they aren't going to inform you then you just got to do it yourself. Also, I have seen that some have ordered them before AIP and it has confirmed such things as sponsor passing assessment, medicals being received/passed, and clearances being received/passed. I am prepared for there not to be anything on there except basic file information but I would like to have a hard copy proof showing it was received etc. Does any of this make sense? Lol.
Hey Love_Young, I agree with you, I have reached the 6 months mark since I sent my app.
I know that it won't have much or anything written there, but it's a piece of document that can be used as a proof of a filed application.
I printed the form but I am having hard time deciding where I should write informations.

Could you help me?

1- Requester's reference no.(What's this?)
2- On the "Request for" box, which one did you check off? >> FOSS? or >> In Canada File(FOSS included)?

Thank you in advanced! :):):):):):)

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
I will order my FOSS notes too Love_young, I will wait another month at least, because I sent additional information in and I want to know whether they attached it and my medicals are there. We could learn a lot from you BB, I have a guess that you have the biggest chance to land first.