+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

R

robrod

You've got the trifecta already, BB??.. way to go!!... You've been busy for sure.
So, is there a waiting period for the Health Card in BC???...
How's it going with the job search?...

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
What's a trifecta?
I got my drivers license well did my written test yesterday and doing my driverS next week. Meanwhile they gave me an interim license to use as I waited.

Bc medical take about a month but when I called yesterday they said my card was in the mail so yay I sent in my application last week on Monday :).

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
Hi Guys!! I've been absent for a bit, but I always read all your comments. I feel happy for those of you who are in the final process, Alibaba and Black-Berry you made it! Congrats!

I received my foss notes today. Guys...There is nothing there that I didn't know before.......I had hopes of finding out a little more what's going on with my application but all I've got was pages of nothing but my personal details, dates of vissa issued and expiry date, notes on my application to extend my visa, which was approved for a year last april and notes about them missing a few documents and letters for the extension application which I gave them the day of the interview and which they have received also on my Permanent Residence Application. So the truth is I'm on the same spot I was this morning. I don't get the meaning of requesting the FOSS Notes cause there is nothing there that I didn't already know. :/

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Jean26 said:
Hi Guys!! I've been absent for a bit, but I always read all your comments. I feel happy for those of you who are in the final process, Alibaba and Black-Berry you made it! Congrats!

I received my foss notes today. Guys...There is nothing there that I didn't know before.......I had hopes of finding out a little more what's going on with my application but all I've got was pages of nothing but my personal details, dates of vissa issued and expiry date, notes on my application to extend my visa, which was approved for a year last april and notes about them missing a few documents and letters for the extension application which I gave them the day of the interview and which they have received also on my Permanent Residence Application. So the truth is I'm on the same spot I was this morning. I don't get the meaning of requesting the FOSS Notes cause there is nothing there that I didn't already know. :/

Do you see any Bring Forward date on it?? The only important thing i found out from Foss notes was the BF Date...

R

robrod

That's exactly why I never bothered to request them myself.. what's the point?.. I know what I've done and what haven't done... let the dominoes fall on their own.
Hopefully one of those nice brown envelopes will arrive soon for you, Jean... I'm also waiting for the last one to arrive with my PR card in it..
Best of luck!.

E

elated

HI I have been following this forum for awhile now and decided to post my timeline.
I sent my application in August 2009 and received Permanent residence on the 14th of October.
Received my P.R card exactly a month from my landed interview in the mail, P.S it was in a white envelope from Sydney Nova scotia.
Goodluck to those of you who are still waiting for your interview

R

robrod

Thx for sharing, Elated.. that's about right according to CIC website's timeline... 27 business days currently or about a month including weekends for the card to get here...
Congrats on your residence!.

joce288

Star Member
Nov 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to those of you who are "landing" before christmas time.. anyone from '09 still waiting like me?

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
joce288 said:
Congrats to those of you who are "landing" before christmas time.. anyone from '09 still waiting like me?

Yep Im still waiting :(

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
adzees said:
Do you see any Bring Forward date on it?? The only important thing i found out from Foss notes was the BF Date...
Hi adzees, I see in page 3 named "File Information" a Bring Foward but no date on it, and I think it dosen't relate to my actual application but to my previous application to extend my visitors visa? Why? Did you get any hint on yours with the bring forward date?

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
robrod said:
That's exactly why I never bothered to request them myself.. what's the point?.. I know what I've done and what haven't done... let the dominoes fall on their own.
Hopefully one of those nice brown envelopes will arrive soon for you, Jean... I'm also waiting for the last one to arrive with my PR card in it..
Best of luck!.
Thanks Robrod! Good luck!! I'm happy for you :)

R

robrod

Thank you, Jean!... your time will come too!.
It's a white envelope this final one.... I miss the brown ones though, easy to identify in the mail...

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Jean26 said:
Hi adzees, I see in page 3 named "File Information" a Bring Foward but no date on it, and I think it dosen't relate to my actual application but to my previous application to extend my visitors visa? Why? Did you get any hint on yours with the bring forward date?
Yeah mine does say Bring forward date on it. And it is exactly 90 days from the date they sent me the request for medical with first stage approval. Although it was their mistake. They had my medicals result but they were not associated to my file resulting in a delay of three months.

No one will look at my file before then for sure. After recieving that letter for medical request i had an idea about my BF date before ordering my FOSS notes, and the notes just assured it :)

Jean26

Sep 26, 2010
British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Non
AOR Received.
16-04-2010
LANDED..........
Feb 4th 2011
adzees said:
Yeah mine does say Bring forward date on it. And it is exactly 90 days from the date they sent me the request for medical with first stage approval. Although it was their mistake. They had my medicals result but they were not associated to my file resulting in a delay of three months.

No one will look at my file before then for sure. After recieving that letter for medical request i had an idea about my BF date before ordering my FOSS notes, and the notes just assured it :)
Oh Adzees, that's horrible! A delay of three months when every day counts for us that want to get this over with and start a normal life! I can't imagine your frustration... The good thing is that you noticed by having your FOSS notes and prevented from having a longer delay. Keep positive! You'll be done soon :)