+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLANDERS!

MD2B

Jul 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks! yeah Im hoping the rest of my wife's process will be smooth.
she has no criminal issues or medical ones, thank goodness! though both her medicals and police checks may expire before the end.

Im definitely around to help out anyone else - this forum is certainly addictive, but valueable!!!

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations ! :) so happy for you :)

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Love_Young said:
Aww Janadian you have every right to want to vent. I would be too. I feel like that now and I haven't even had a decision made yet. I can't imagine what I will be like when they do. Of course my hubby is always confident that it will work but I can't help but be skeptical sometimes. I want to truly believe that everything will be okay and that they would never separate a genuine couple but I can't help but wonder if I am the one they will mess up on. Then what? We just got to keep pushing through. Don't give them any reason at all to doubt you. Make them feel dumb for even doubting it. I know with all of my heart that our whole inlander family will end up happy and at peace with their spouses/partners soon. I truly believe that. After all, only about 20-25% out of the whole worlds applications for spousal sponsorship get refused. That is still 75-80% being approved. I believe they do want all of us genuine couples to be together they just get mixed up sometimes. Just be ready when that day comes Janadian and I know you will shine through. Please know I am here to support you every step of the way no matter what. We won't let you fail and I know you won't let yourself fail. Just stay as strong as possible my dear. We are here for you. *HUGS*

Also,
UPDATE: Working on applications received on March 6, 2010

Just thought I would update everyone in case they hadn't seen it yet.
Thanks love_young You are so kind as always. You always know how to put a positive light on things.. Ok I'm back from my moment of weakness... lets stick together and stick it out. :) *HUGS* to you too

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Congratulations MD2B

BlueDragon17846

Star Member
Oct 29, 2009
St. Catharines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-03-2011
LANDED..........
12-05-2011
robrod said:
Congrats on finally receiving that OWP and a job and Health Card to go along with it, BlueDragon!!!...
You deserve it!.
Now it's smooth sailing all the way 'til landing instructions come in the mail in one of those nice brown envelopes I miss receiving myself... although I am expecting a last one: the PR card in it!.
Oh thanks! Sorry you didn't find out sooner. Guess I'm not all that good and letting people know, haha. Yes, I've definitely relaxed now that I can work and get health care. Those were the major hurdles. Now its just paperwork. Still says "In Process" on my app. Haven't received any mail since AIP. Don't know what they're doing, but hey it's alright.

R

robrod

It will come in about 2 months, maybe less... They're finalizing the background and security checks... but like you've said, you are relaxed now as you have now OWP, Health Card, and SIN card as well?...

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Love_Young,My friend please add my profile data also in your table so that it can help everybody. They recieved my file on 16th June 2010. Not yet any response, no email, no phone, no post..................waiting

Thanks for helping people seems like you are an organized person.

californiajeninca

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations Teec, MD2B, Blue Dragon! It's always hopeful to hear about others good news and at some point you know there might be good news on the horizon.
Last night I was overcome by anxiety over bills from back home because since I can't work,I can't pay bills on time. But you all know about that.

Blue, I hear ya! I applied inland. Mainly it was finished and I just wanted it to be done with. Crossing fingers things will work out fine. I feel pretty blessed that both of us are so near the border but I don't plan to risk it. Though I miss me some mexican food! its hard and I know everyone here knows that too. I know I'm not the only one. My neighbor was in the same pickle. Now they are married and have a baby and everything is normal for them. He's from the U.S. she's Canadian. So I do have a friend who's close enough to understand. I can also understand what Janadian feels. Sometimes I think, what if they deny us? What if they take away the love of my life and I have to go back to California and wait. I can't think what I'd do if I had to be so far from my husband again. I've only been living with him for 7 months but I couldn't imagine having to live away from him like before.

Vincywife

Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
10-09-2010
Med's Request
08-15-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2009
LANDED..........
09-29-2011
Hey Blue! How are you? I'm still waiting like yourself. Not as bad now b/c my babes has his OWP. Just sayin hi. Cant wait till one of us hears some good news. Then I'll know the other isnt far behind. Have a good night everyone!

R

robrod

I'm very happy to read your hubby finally got his OWP, Vincywife!. Make sure for him to go get his SIN and Health cards so that he can be ready to apply for jobs. Or is he all set now???...
You will hear from them eventually about your process being completed and then the landing appointment letter, now what's important is that he has his OWP, and that fact has to be some serious self-esteem boost and reassurance for both of you that you can build your future together in Canada.
Congrats and good nite!.
Rob.

Vincywife

Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
AOR Received.
10-09-2010
Med's Request
08-15-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2009
LANDED..........
09-29-2011
Thanks Rob! I'm glad to see your still around....our little online community cannot be easily forgotten I see. Yes He has applied for both. Now he's looking for work. All will be well again. I guess I'm more wanting this to end then him. He just wanted to be able to work and now he can!

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Janadian! I hope you are having a better day today. :) I wish we were all in the same city then we could meet up over coffee! At least this would get us out of the house and have some people to chat to. :)

Congratulations to everyone who has received news it seems to be coming in thick and fast which is fantastic!

My time for a rant.
No one else understands and they get confused when you try and explain. A lot of peole have great ideas but don't realise you are restricted, no you can't study here while you wait or maybe you can but the cost is too high, no, you can't work you have to wait for a work permit, no you can't go out shopping everyday as you are only on one wage. Grrrr Ok rant over, small rant but hey.

But yes we can support each other and be thankful we are with the ones we love and look forward to our life together, this time, be it hard will just be a distant memory soon enough!! This forum has definitely made it easier to get through the days.

Thank you to all of you! :)

R

robrod

Good afternoon, Kris!.
I just wanted to say that to you. You do make me smile, and that is nice.
Have a great day!.
Yeah, Timmy's and a honey-dip with milk for me would be great enjoying your company and of the other members in the forum.
Rob.

Latvian

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Hei there!

Hope you all are doing fine! I called CIC yesterday to ask about the status of my application and it seems to me that they are absolutely useless. The agent asked me either I have tracking receipt from Canada post and I confirmed I do, so she told me that means they got the application :mad:. With regards to timing she indicated the same 8-9 months, which are announced on the web-site and told that NO status information will be available until I have AIP... sounds frustrating :(. That basically means just to sit and wait and hope, that my application is received and will not be misplaced, and will be worked on once the time comes. No status updates whatsoever... what's your experience ab it?

Thanks for sharing! And have a Great day!

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
robrod said:
I'm very happy to read your hubby finally got his OWP, Vincywife!. Make sure for him to go get his SIN and Health cards so that he can be ready to apply for jobs. Or is he all set now???...
You will hear from them eventually about your process being completed and then the landing appointment letter, now what's important is that he has his OWP, and that fact has to be some serious self-esteem boost and reassurance for both of you that you can build your future together in Canada.
Congrats and good nite!.
Rob.
I have Rob, hope you are doing well.

I have a question for you. My whole application is finished and i am just waiting for a Landing letter from Etobicoke. In the meantime can i apply for SIN and Health Card? and they issued me a OWP but i still haven't received it and i think its lost in the post or something.

Regards,
Ali