+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Wemc

Mar 21, 2019
HI,

I just want to know that if we are applying PR application and OWP then do we need to provide different sets of documents (like passport copies notarized , Birth certificates notarized , employment documents etc) for both applications or 1 set for both application are enough .
If there are different sets for both can you please advise me which documents need to attached for both applications differently.

I am quite confused while arranging everything.

Please help me to know document compilation process .
I sent a set of documents for each application. Make sure you download all of the forms that you need for your specific situation. There is a documents check list and a guide on CIC website. Follow that check list. It may have changed a little since Jan folks did it (they've updated the forms since.) But it was along the lines of checklist / OWP checklist and docs / application to sponsor and docs / then applicant PR apps, forms, and supporting documents. Each form tells you specifically what you need for each

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
HI,

I just want to know that if we are applying PR application and OWP then do we need to provide different sets of documents (like passport copies notarized , Birth certificates notarized , employment documents etc) for both applications or 1 set for both application are enough .
If there are different sets for both can you please advise me which documents need to attached for both applications differently.

I am quite confused while arranging everything.

Please help me to know document compilation process .
Hi , the best thing is to download check list from CIC web site & just check the fees & payments 10th times , because of u four wrong they will return your documents, that happened for me
Good luck

Reactions: xan

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
When did you get your medical done? It should be taking 7 - 10 days from the time you did it to the time it appears pass on cic. Is yours an A grade? I requested a report being sent to me as well so that i know what is going on. If yours is not A grade for the comment, it might take some time? As the whole purpose of medical is to see if us the immigrant would become a burden and require social assistance typa thing or post risk.
It’s grade A and still nothing about medical pass. My medical was requested 6th of March, recieved on the 13th of March!!

harsimrankaur24

Apr 9, 2019
I sent a set of documents for each application. Make sure you download all of the forms that you need for your specific situation. There is a documents check list and a guide on CIC website. Follow that check list. It may have changed a little since Jan folks did it (they've updated the forms since.) But it was along the lines of checklist / OWP checklist and docs / application to sponsor and docs / then applicant PR apps, forms, and supporting documents. Each form tells you specifically what you need for each
Thanks for the reply :)

I created new thread yesterday but i did not get any reply over it ..Please if you can favor me by answering below question.

"HI ,

I am indian citizen visiting in canada (quebec) , i got married in January and i came to canada with my husband on visitor visa in February .My husband is permanent Resident holder , so i am applying inland application for spouse visa. I have some questions below , please help me to answer:-

1. Which is the better one to apply INLAND OR OUTLAND?

2. What supporting documents i need to attach?

3.I have already stayed in canada for 2 months and left with 4 months as i need to go and then i can came back as i already have multiple visitor visa. So should i move back to India and then visit again or need to apply for extension of my visitor visa ?if i did not receive open work permit at time.

4.If i am send both application together PR and OWP , so supporting documents for both applications need to submit separately or 1 set of documents is enough for both? (like , passport attested copy , Birth certificate notarized copy , PCC etc?

5.Can i visit India in December for 15 days if i am applying Inland application?

6. I am applying for US visitor Visa as well , so can i visit US for 2-3 days from canada , will this affect my PR application?

7.What all documents need to notarized?

I appreciate answers for above questions.

mahdikhademi

Oct 23, 2017
Jan 24th Applicant. Still waiting for Medical Request. Wonder whats wrong. Anyone facing similar problem?
I received my medical yesterday!application received Jan31
Ask to fax missing payment March 20
Link my application April 1
Received medical April8
No AOR
Workpermit return april 2
Waiting for Workpermit.....

volmul

Apr 11, 2019
Hi All,

I submitted my application end of January and the only info I received so far was an Email requesting to do the medical 10 days ago. I did the medical right away and they said it takes 7 days to submit to CIC.

My question: I didn't receive AOR or any other info. Is this normal?

Thanks

Wemc

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for the reply :)

I created new thread yesterday but i did not get any reply over it ..Please if you can favor me by answering below question.

"HI ,

I am indian citizen visiting in canada (quebec) , i got married in January and i came to canada with my husband on visitor visa in February .My husband is permanent Resident holder , so i am applying inland application for spouse visa. I have some questions below , please help me to answer:-

1. Which is the better one to apply INLAND OR OUTLAND?

2. What supporting documents i need to attach?

3.I have already stayed in canada for 2 months and left with 4 months as i need to go and then i can came back as i already have multiple visitor visa. So should i move back to India and then visit again or need to apply for extension of my visitor visa ?if i did not receive open work permit at time.

4.If i am send both application together PR and OWP , so supporting documents for both applications need to submit separately or 1 set of documents is enough for both? (like , passport attested copy , Birth certificate notarized copy , PCC etc?

5.Can i visit India in December for 15 days if i am applying Inland application?

6. I am applying for US visitor Visa as well , so can i visit US for 2-3 days from canada , will this affect my PR application?

7.What all documents need to notarized?

I appreciate answers for above questions.

Looks like someone replied :) and their response is correct. Everything you need is in the guides on cic's website. Which forms you'll need depends on your situation and if you'll want to be in Canada for the duration or not

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi All,

I submitted my application end of January and the only info I received so far was an Email requesting to do the medical 10 days ago. I did the medical right away and they said it takes 7 days to submit to CIC.

My question: I didn't receive AOR or any other info. Is this normal?

Thanks
Yup I heard it from some people too

Rehul

Apr 11, 2019
Hi, can someone help with the extention of visitor visa documents? What kind of financial proof one has to submit. My visitor's visa expries on 24th April, I have received the PR AOR on 7th March but haven't heard anything on OWP.

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi, can someone help with the extention of visitor visa documents? What kind of financial proof one has to submit. My visitor's visa expries on 24th April, I have received the PR AOR on 7th March but haven't heard anything on OWP.
Hi , bank statements & transactions of your last 6month account , and also show something in your bank statement that your enough money to live here ( for length of your extension ) . You & your partner

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
This is what I think& what I have done for my self

cmvalle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
I have a question regarding filing taxes as a common-law couple. We started living together on Jan 6, 2018 so technically we only became common law this year. Does that mean we don’t have to file our 2018 taxes as common law?

Reactions: RiyaAc

Flori-Ana

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
I have a question regarding filing taxes as a common-law couple. We started living together on Jan 6, 2018 so technically we only became common law this year. Does that mean we don’t have to file our 2018 taxes as common law?
Hi cmvalle, I just read "Tick the box that applied to your status on December 31, 2018", and for common-law: "They have been living with you in a conjugal relationship for at least 12 continuous months", then I guess you will not file your 2018 taxes as common law.