+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

shbgjs123

Mar 7, 2019
It seems that some of January 2019 outland applicants are getting decisions made already. Outland is still so much faster.

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Hi , yes same as mine , mine was returned too and I resend it to Edmonton , endminto is work permit place
So i think it shouldn’t takes very more becaus we dietectly send it to there ,
But I have no idea about timing , but hope it goes fast Cause we all need to work
Any update on this?

Reactions: Pooriak

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
That is not an issue. It is actually a requirement for you to have the visa if you plan to leave and re enter because a work permit is not a visa: See here:

Leaving and returning to Canada
If you leave Canada while your work permit is still valid and return to continue working, the border services officer will re-assess your admissibility each time you enter Canada.

If you are still admissible, the border services officer will allow you to re-enter Canada with your original work permit.
The work permit states “This does not authorize re-entry.” This means the permit allows you to work in Canada after you have been legally admitted. The work permit is not:
  • a visa or passport that will allow you entry to Canada, or
  • a guarantee of your re-entry to Canada.
You should however be cautious about leaving with an ongoing inland application, 30 days can be seen as too long. If for any reasons you are denied entry, your inland application will be cancelled, and you will have to apply out-land.
Is this process simpler for a citizen from a Visa-exempt country? Also if going to the USA and back it says you can reenter on the same visa/permit without renewing?

shbgjs123

Mar 7, 2019
Reactions: xan

Spouse.Canada

Feb 19, 2019
Is there any excel file for November or December to check if they got same ppr?
It is better to check with those people because they are ahead of us and that is a better judgment.

Mar1219

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Outland and inland apps are processed completely differently and you should not compare timelines to outland applicants because there is no use in it.

Additionally, I have been told that the OWPs received with applications and OKd for processing are the ones being processed extremely fast, if your app is returned and you have to send OWP to Edmonton, it extends the process time significantly. Just what I heard, but figured I would offer up any useful info that I have :(

NHLNFL

Nov 21, 2018
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
14-12-2018
AOR Received.
13/02/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2019
Med's Done....
25/02/2019
LANDED..........
03-10-2019
Outland and inland apps are processed completely differently and you should not compare timelines to outland applicants because there is no use in it.

Additionally, I have been told that the OWPs received with applications and OKd for processing are the ones being processed extremely fast, if your app is returned and you have to send OWP to Edmonton, it extends the process time significantly. Just what I heard, but figured I would offer up any useful info that I have :(
Yes. Inland and outland are treated completely differently so I dont want people getting hopes up. I am dec 14th applicant and haven't had BGC start yet.

Mar 19, 2019
Reactions: xan

Moonmooon

Mar 19, 2019
I got a medical checkup yeaterday! FYI for the applications in Toronto, Panel Physician North York was the cheapest and the most convenient place to get one. I only searched one around downtown and the prices were very different from $220 to $310.

In that place, I paid $220 including x-ray, they were kind and I had many options to select the time. I purposely went there in the morning in the weekday cuz didn't want to wait long. I finished everything(Urine, blood, blood pressure, x-ray test) in one building within an hour!

FSTDB

Mar 6, 2019
I have a questions about a medical examination, I had my check up on April 10th, got everything done in one day, however, I forget to bring my IMM 1017 E to the doctor, they have never aksed for it, the doctor also used e Medical. I have no clue if the doctor even sent out the results. My questions is, How important is the IMM 1017?