+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

dj0010

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hi Everyone
Good news! Finally I linked my application...I am very happy,Because I was very confused...
My application was uncomplicated,(IMM008,workpermit fee was missing).Very kind lady called me from unknown phonenumber ,told me I have to send it trough FAX.I did it quickly.Many people believed phone call was scam and my application supposed to send back,But I was very lucky,The phone call was reall and without receiving AOR,I linked my application right now!

Application has been received January 31.
Application linked today...
Did you link owp? Received the aor today. Able to link pr app, but not owp. how long do we need to wait for owp? Thanks

mahdikhademi

Oct 23, 2017
Did you link owp? Received the aor today. Able to link pr app, but not owp. how long do we need to wait for owp? Thanks
No I did not link my open work permit even , I did not get AOR, but I could link my application, reviewing other it usually takes a week for an open work permit

Reactions: dj0010

SuperSH

Jan 20, 2019
Guys done resending my returned OWP. I hope it will be processed as soon as possible. Just added the missing payment and sent back the same whole pckage. There was a stamp when the document was received last january. I think that means something and instructed also to include the letter back. Hope the instructions came with a good reason to at least consider the date when it was originally sent and received.

Anyone here has experienced the same case as mine? And got their OWP apprived after sending to a more specific address for spouses OWP request?

Thanks
Hi we had exactly the same situation. Just for missing 155 fee.
Apparently we moved out of Alberta las week and therefore we updated new info on web form. The day after, returned package was in mail box. So i called cic and the agent advised me to complete a new form and include a explanation letter. Apparently marriage certificate and passport copy and current status doc copy was missing when they returned it. So we just put all those supporting docs again and just sent it on Friday. Fingers crossed for both of our resubmission!!

Reactions: LightRose

Rekhapatel

Feb 15, 2019
Well my IEC work permit runs out at the end of the day tomorrow and no approval of S-OWP yet so it looks like im extending my stay today! Thankfully its a simple process and all done online, if anyone else runs out of status before OWP approval, i highly recommend you do the same, Just in case!

Hi, thanks for the info. How did you apply for extension? was it online and can you help with the process and docs please. Thanks!