+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

kwv19

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone who had their application delivered January 31 and received AOR March 19 receive any word on their work work permit yet? I noticed the people who sent their application about a week before me got their OWP within days or a week of receiving AOR so I'm a little concerned.

canaussie3014

Nov 7, 2016
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
28-01-2019
AOR Received.
03-15-2019
Med's Request
03-29-2019
Med's Done....
04-4-2019
My husband got his done with Dr. Kuhlmann (666 Burnhamthorpe Rd in Etobicoke). We were able to get an appointment for the following day after receiving MR. He had to wait for a bit at the office (45-60 minutes) and had to do his X-Ray at another location after the exam, but the prices seemed pretty good (around $180 cash at the doctor's and $40 for X-Ray).
Awesome! Thank you!! I'll check that doctor out :)

kwv19

Nov 9, 2018
My application was received on January 30, AOR on Mach 19, OWP linked but no news so far.
So you got confirmation that your OWP was approved but haven't received it yet? I haven't even heard anything about my OWP. Do they email you or do they put it in your account? How do they let you know what's going on with it?

Flori-Ana

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
No, my OWP was not approved yet. I could only link on Gckey, but the status is still Submitted. They will send the approval to applicant's email, but you can also check Gckey.

Last edited:

ExpatDad

Jun 17, 2018
Do they email you or do they put it in your account? How do they let you know what's going on with it?
In our case...
  1. PA received an email with an attached PDF giving OWP approval
  2. We were able to link through GCkey, and found the info there as well (including new eTA)
  3. Physical OWP document arrived by Canada Post 6 days later
  4. We took the physical OWP document to Service Canada to get the SIN (needed to bring passport, ID)
  5. Medical request followed two days later via email notification pointing to GCkey message

Reactions: mrowkamb16

kwv19

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks guys! I managed to link it and apparently it has been approved but I did not receive an email telling me that. Weird!

RiyaAc

Jan 29, 2019
I didn't receive an email as well but it was on my GCKEY account. For the OWP I think it asked me to pay 250$ for Work permit and TRV so how do I now renew my TRV?

RiyaAc

Jan 29, 2019
I didn't receive an email as well but it was on my GCKEY account. For the OWP I think it asked me to pay 250$ for Work permit and TRV so how do I now renew my TRV?
Nevermind I just checked the fee details it's Work Permit fees and Open Work Permit Holder fees so basically I do have to apply for my TRV as a separate application

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hi guys.. has any January applicants seen any movement with their status bar, and or after doing medical? Has any one at all recieved correspondence after passing their medical?

suga

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
App. Filed.......
28-11-2018
Good afternoon!
Another MR request here! Also MR request for our non accompanying child.

App received Jan 25
AOR march 16
OWP approved March 26
MR March 29

Reactions: ilk_ and Esmee178

Shyna87

Jan 24, 2019
canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Hi all.
Am an inland applicant with my 10 months old baby.

Applied for spousal sponsorship with a dependent child and submitted my OWP too on 18th Jan 2019.
Received at mississauga office 22nd Jan 2019.

AOR received on my sponsorer’s email on 9th March 2019 & 8th March 2019 sponsorship application started processing.

OWP got approved 21st March 2019. As per IRCC they have sent some documents on mail.. which I haven’t received yet. Waiting..

Next My kidoo got medical exam request 27th March .2019, but not me. Don’t knw if it’s normal or not.

So waiting for my medical requirement letter.
Unfortunately have tried million times to link my application to gc key profile, always a failure.
Please reply if anyone got through linking their sponsorship application inland.

Thank you..

So finally.. am able to link my application.. :)

The mistake i was doing is.. number of total family members in application.. entered earlier 2 (being me and my baby) which should have been 3 (including the sponsor er) who is a PR holder long ago.. weird calculation. Any how it worked. so am happy.

ilk_

Jan 26, 2019
we did not get the OWP yet
Received: Jan 25
AOR: Mar 14
Medical Received: March 20
Medical Done: March 21
PR Linked: still could not link
OWP Linked: waiting

Received: Jan 25
AOR: Mar 14
Medical Received: March 20
Medical Done: March 21
OWP Approved : March 26
Medical Pass: March 29
PR & OWP Link: still could not link

We still could not link the applications but today i checked ecas and seen "3.Medical results have been received."

Reactions: mrowkamb16