+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Flori-Ana

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
OWP status changed to "Application/Profile Updated". Hope it's a good signal!
Now status became Submitted again, but the field Review of eligibility changed to: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Perhaps those who have a visitor status require some extra checks for not having a visa with an expiry date (instead, just stamps or entry/exit dates)?

Moonmooon

Mar 19, 2019
Now status became Submitted again, but the field Review of eligibility changed to: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Perhaps those who have a visitor status require some extra checks for not having a visa with an expiry date (instead, just stamps or entry/exit dates)?
For me, after that it changed into "Status changed" again the next day and it said "Final decision is made and your app is approved." So I'm sure you can get an OWP soon!!

Reactions: Flori-Ana

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I think it's standard to check eligibility. When I saw they were checking mine in the morning it was approved in the afternoon. So it should be approved very soon! Today or tomorrow. :D

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Medical Passed!

App Received:
Jan 16, 2019
PR AOR & Linked: March 7, 2019
OWP Linked: March 12, 2019
OWP Approved: March 13, 2019
OWP Received in Mail: March 19, 2019
Medical Request: March 25, 2019
Medical Passed: April 2, 2019

Which office is that?

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I think Mississauga is the only office that handles inland applications.
That’s good then you application is going faster :). Mine still at Medical recieved, they did request the medical on the 6th of a March and done the medical on the 8th lol. And waiting for owp to be recieved in the mail. App was received on the 4th of Jan.,2019

Reactions: shbgjs123

paladinav

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
No updates for me still. Anyone have insights?

Called the automated help line:
(I cant link account as I have a rep)

App rec: 30th Jan
AOR: 19th Mar
Nothing since

Review of eligibility: not started yet
No addtl docs required
no med
no interview
no fingerprint

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
No updates for me still. Anyone have insights?

Called the automated help line:
(I cant link account as I have a rep)

App rec: 30th Jan
AOR: 19th Mar
Nothing since

Review of eligibility: not started yet
No addtl docs required
no med
no interview
no fingerprint
You will receive something this month for sure

Reactions: paladinav

gants888

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
I don't think extra checks are involved. I am with visitor status (with just stamp on my passport with handwritten the last date i can stay in Canada). I only submit the application 2 weeks before my last exit date. (i didn't renew my status, as I should have implied status after submission). So far I am 'normal' with others' schedule. Guess you will hear something soon!

Rekhapatel

Feb 15, 2019
Hi, For those who were able to link the OWP.. Please share the process or tips. I'm unable to link the OWP since a month now after receiving the AOR on 6th Mar and linking the AOR on 15th mar.

Neo_LC

Nov 30, 2016
Hi guys,
I will be re-summitting my application (initial application was returned due to missing documents). Do you recommend attaching a cover letter? If yes, what should I mention in cover letter. Appreciate your response.

hannan882

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hi, For those who were able to link the OWP.. Please share the process or tips. I'm unable to link the OWP since a month now after receiving the AOR on 6th Mar and linking the AOR on 15th mar.
Use the exact same options you used to link your PR Application. That worked for me.