+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
I see that a January 28 application got aor already. Im 24, really stressing at this point.
I dont think you should be stressing. The spreadsheet is glitched. That application was also received on the 9th, not the 24th. If you look at days between recieved by ircc and day of AOR, it also says 52 days.

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
I dont think you should be stressing. The spreadsheet is glitched. That application was also received on the 9th, not the 24th. If you look at days between recieved by ircc and day of AOR, it also says 52 days.
sorry, I think rajeesh might of actually entered his AOR info on the wrong line. He entered it one line above his actual information

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I don't think anyone has to stress yet ^^. I wish I sent out my application earlier... I applied for my police certificate at the beginning of December and I waited 2 months and still nothing. It was supposed to take 2-4 weeks but for some weird reason they never received it so I had to apply again. I decided to just send my application with my old police certificate. I have my new one ready in case that one is too old.

The whole waiting game is stressful for all of us, I just want to be able to work at least.

arsalmano

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Not true! My app was returned after two months of waiting because I missed something :(
Yeah, it could mean that it took them 2 months to look at it and they found something was missing in your package. Once you have an AOR it assures that your application is complete and has been accepted.

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
sorry, I think rajeesh might of actually entered his AOR info on the wrong line. He entered it one line above his actual information
Ohhh. I see now. Its really a big thing for me jenna. Its crazy right now for us, this aor is all we've been waiting on since ever so long.

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Ohhh. I see now. Its really a big thing for me jenna. Its crazy right now for us, this aor is all we've been waiting on since ever so long.
Dont worry, I understand.

Up until I recieved my AOR I was half convinced id get my app back because I had sent in old forms. I was so convinced to the point I started filling forms out again yesterday lol. I know its stressful but you have a few weeks until you expect yours.

It would be nice if someone can fix the mistake on the spreadsheet so that other people dont have the same misconception you did

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Dont worry, I understand.

Up until I recieved my AOR I was half convinced id get my app back because I had sent in old forms. I was so convinced to the point I started filling forms out again yesterday lol. I know its stressful but you have a few weeks until you expect yours.

It would be nice if someone can fix the mistake on the spreadsheet so that other people dont have the same misconception you did
I really hope I get a good immigration officer. I didnt hand in my birth country, but they have the RCMP certificate. I have it now but i hope they request it instead of sending the whole package back. My husband and I are in suspense.

cmvalle

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi guys,

I know this question has probably been asked a million times but I really need clarification on this.

My inland common-law application was received on January 16 and my current work/study permits expire on March 14. I believe I'm going to receive the AOR before my status expires since some people whose applications were received on January 9 have already gotten their AOR. However, I still have a couple of questions:

1. Should I only apply for restoration of status if I can't link my OWP application on the CIC website by March 14? I'm scared I'll get the AOR for the sponsorship application but the OWP application will get returned. (That is, is there any other way of finding out if the OWP was accepted besides being able to link it? If not, how many days after getting the AOR are most people able to link their OWP application?)
2. Is it safe to assume that in case my OWP application is linked, it's ok to be out of status until the OWP gets accepted? I've seen people say that the application won't be processed if you're on implied status.

Thanks a lot!