+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Ok so I read this on another forum.

"For eCAS, use the Sponsor's information because the Sponsor gets processed and needs to get approved first. The PA's Permanent Residency will be processed afterwards. Plus, Sponsor's eCAS will provide status information for both."

I have been using my UCI and information so maybe it disappeared because they created one for my husband (sponsor)

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
I am not able to see the status using receipt number in ecas. Nor I am able to link the application using personal and passport details. Any clue what I may be missing?
When did they receive your application? If they didn't have a UCI for you before it might just mean that your application hasn't started processing yet....

Keepfaith09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi newbie here!. I sent my inland common law sponsorship last january 16th 2019 and ircc received it jan 24th 2019 according to canada post.. i was wondering yesterday canada borders came at the door. I was already expecting them as i am out of status since 2015. I’m not sure if they already opened my application in my sponsorship thats why they know where i live. I talked to them they were very kind to me know that they explained to me that they will hold my exclusion order because i have an inland sponsorship..i’m confused it they find me thru my application or someone just told i’m out of status.. but as of i now i feel great because they’re nice to me they said they gonna send a email regarding my situation and a phone interview by the senior officer.

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi newbie here!. I sent my inland common law sponsorship last january 16th 2019 and ircc received it jan 24th 2019 according to canada post.. i was wondering yesterday canada borders came at the door. I was already expecting them as i am out of status since 2015. I’m not sure if they already opened my application in my sponsorship thats why they know where i live. I talked to them they were very kind to me know that they explained to me that they will hold my exclusion order because i have an inland sponsorship..i’m confused it they find me thru my application or someone just told i’m out of status.. but as of i now i feel great because they’re nice to me they said they gonna send a email regarding my situation and a phone interview by the senior officer.
Usually CSBA finds you through your application, but your situation doesn't seem the worst since they've let you stay

Reactions: Keepfaith09

IamJems

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
It was about 30 minutes and the lady I spoke to was super nice which made the waiting not so bad its always nice to speak to someone who seems to enjoy the work they do
I havent managed to get through ever :( Thank god for these forums and the groups or i wouldnt have a clue whats going on lol

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
So they sent it back.... Hope all of you submitted your police records upfront because they are returning your application for that. Plus, the things i had in my letter of explanation that i cannot get, they highlighted them also. They even highlighted that I needed the form for my daughter to immigrate even though i have a court order starting that she can move to Ontario.... I'm not required to have that form.... This is so frustrating. My husband is literally about to cry. He called the Prime Minister's office even and I doubt he'll do anything but yeah.... This has just been ridiculous.... They literally keep changing the requirements and the rules so much it's a wonder anyone gets their permanent residency here. I'm sorry all, good luck to you and maybe in the next 10 years or so i might get mine...

Cbltmore

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
So they sent it back.... Hope all of you submitted your police records upfront because they are returning your application for that. Plus, the things i had in my letter of explanation that i cannot get, they highlighted them also. They even highlighted that I needed the form for my daughter to immigrate even though i have a court order starting that she can move to Ontario.... I'm not required to have that form.... This is so frustrating. My husband is literally about to cry. He called the Prime Minister's office even and I doubt he'll do anything but yeah.... This has just been ridiculous.... They literally keep changing the requirements and the rules so much it's a wonder anyone gets their permanent residency here. I'm sorry all, good luck to you and maybe in the next 10 years or so i might get mine...
Oh my goodness. Was it the RCMP you didnt hand in?

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
The RCMP they do automatically. The US one it says right on the application, if more records are required, the officer will request them.... When we sent in the application didn't know that they required the US one up front now even though the site says otherwise..... Plus, I cannot get my one daughter's information and they required that again.... Even though i sent letter of explanation that I cannot get it.... And they are asking for my one daughter's dad, my ex husband, who is a nutcase to sign a form and he will refuse. But I have a court order where i have sole custody and she was given permission to move here....