+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I'm checking every day if I can link it, you never know. But since yesterday I get this:

Number of Failed Registration Attempts Exceeded
For security purposes, you can only try to link an application to your account a maximum of 5 times in 24 hours.

To help link this application to this account, make sure the information appears exactly as it was entered on the application form. If any information about the application was updated after it was first submitted, please provide us with the most recent information.

You can try to link the application to this account again in 24 hours. If you're still having trouble, you can contact us by clicking on the "Report a Technical Issue" button on the top menu bar.

More people having the same issue? I want to report it, but for that I need an application number and UCI. Sigh....

(I only check once a day, so I have no idea why I'm having this issue)

arorahemant81

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
I'm checking every day if I can link it, you never know. But since yesterday I get this:

Number of Failed Registration Attempts Exceeded
For security purposes, you can only try to link an application to your account a maximum of 5 times in 24 hours.

To help link this application to this account, make sure the information appears exactly as it was entered on the application form. If any information about the application was updated after it was first submitted, please provide us with the most recent information.

You can try to link the application to this account again in 24 hours. If you're still having trouble, you can contact us by clicking on the "Report a Technical Issue" button on the top menu bar.

More people having the same issue? I want to report it, but for that I need an application number and UCI. Sigh....

(I only check once a day, so I have no idea why I'm having this issue)
This is happening with me too. I have not received aor and neither I m able to see any status on ecas

Reactions: LightRose

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
This is happening with me too. I have not received aor and neither I m able to see any status on ecas
I'm glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully this problem will be solved soon. Not expecting to have my AOR already but I just have to check haha.

gants888

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi All! New to here. Just want to share my timeline as well. Good Luck to everybody!!!

App Sent: Jan 28, 2019
App Received : Jan 30, 2019 (Send by courier, but there is a delay due to snow storm - received by Jessica @ mail room)
AOR: Waiting
App Linked : Waiting

IamJems

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Hi All! New to here. Just want to share my timeline as well. Good Luck to everybody!!!

App Sent: Jan 28, 2019
App Received : Jan 30, 2019 (Send by courier, but there is a delay due to snow storm - received by Jessica @ mail room)
AOR: Waiting
App Linked : Waiting
Mine was received 31st! We should get AOR about the same time :D FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED