+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

mahdikhademi

Oct 23, 2017
I never saw CIC call anyone and ask to send something by fax. When we call them, they tell us to be careful about frauds. I would call CIC to check this information before doing anything else.
I am agree with you , but she called me and she knows about every single detail of my sent application,
She told me you send this form instead of that form , She asked me to send the missing form and she was right.

I checked the fax number, It is CPC missisuga

Reactions: Flori-Ana

Esmee178

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
wow...that's expensive!!! but i am pretty sure your application will go fast as all your steps are going very smoothly!
I still don't have my medical request yet....
Hopefully you'll get it soon! And it seems to go very smoothly for most of January applicants since they're super fast with the OWPs. Can't wait for that.

vims

Mar 22, 2019
Hi , All
Here is my timeline :
App Sent: January 29, 2019
App Received: January 31, 2019
AOR Received : March 21, 2019
OWP Received:waiting
Med Request:waiting

I'm having problem to link my application , any one can suggest?

I have also applied for visitor extension on 31 January 2019 coz my six month of visitor visa was expired on 6th February 2019

My Visitor visa extension got approved till 29 January 2020 and asked me for Medical on 14th March . Can anyone tell me is this same medical as work permit and PR ? Can i use this medical for work permit or PR ?

vims

Mar 22, 2019
Did you try using PA UCI and Family Name? I tried this today and got some luck on it...
It is so confusing....all the UCI....i messed everything up!
Hope I will get some news on medical request soon...
Hi
can you guide me to link my application ? i tired 3 times but it didn't workout for me.
Thanks

sevs

Mar 21, 2019
Hi , All
Here is my timeline :

I have also applied for visitor extension on 31 January 2019 coz my six month of visitor visa was expired on 6th February 2019

My Visitor visa extension got approved till 29 January 2020 and asked me for Medical on 14th March . Can anyone tell me is this same medical as work permit and PR ? Can i use this medical for work permit or PR ?

I had to extend my visitor visa and did medical just before I applied for PR. I called the hotline to ask if I can submit my medical with PR and they said no, that those are separate processes and I would have to do it again. Nonetheless, I included medical results with my PR application and seems that they have accepted it. At least in the system it says that I have passed medical for PR. I would assume it would be a decision of the processing agent. Your medical will be still valid so it makes no sense to do it all over again. When you go to the clinic ask for a confirmation (simple one pager saying that you have done your medical on that date in that clinic) and also request to get your medical results e-mailed to you (might be extra 10 dollars). Then you would have something to submit to immigration later when they request your medicals.

Reactions: suga and vims

Sometheway

Star Member
Mar 9, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on December 27, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence on February 28, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on February 28, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical done at 14 March
  5. Waiting for Medical results.
  6. So is on the good tracks?

CAN-AL2018

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi , All
Here is my timeline :

In the AOR e-mail, you should see an Application number starting with F. Use this number to link the PR application. Remember to put 2 for "Number of family members" (PA+Sponsor) and add more if there are dependents in your application.

vims

Mar 22, 2019
I had to extend my visitor visa and did medical just before I applied for PR. I called the hotline to ask if I can submit my medical with PR and they said no, that those are separate processes and I would have to do it again. Nonetheless, I included medical results with my PR application and seems that they have accepted it. At least in the system it says that I have passed medical for PR. I would assume it would be a decision of the processing agent. Your medical will be still valid so it makes no sense to do it all over again. When you go to the clinic ask for a confirmation (simple one pager saying that you have done your medical on that date in that clinic) and also request to get your medical results e-mailed to you (might be extra 10 dollars). Then you would have something to submit to immigration later when they request your medicals.
Thank you for reply and guideline.

I have seen in so many cases after getting AOR number applicant received OWP within 10 to 15 days. Is it applicable to all case or is it applicable to some specific case?

I am also unable to link my application to GCkey account could you guide me for the same?

Reactions: mrowkamb16

sevs

Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for reply and guideline.

I have seen in so many cases after getting AOR number applicant received OWP within 10 to 15 days. Is it applicable to all case or is it applicable to some specific case?

I am also unable to link my application to GCkey account could you guide me for the same?

You are most welcome. Regarding OWP timeline, it seems to be the trend for January applicants, but every case is different and processing times vary depending on agent who is dealing with your application. I got my AOR on March 13 and OWP got approved on March 20. They might also wait for you to do the medical before approving your application since you have been in the country for more than six month (they require medical for all applications for anyone who has been in Canada for more than 6 month). Hopefully your OWP will come shortly.
I would wait for couple more days before trying to link applications in GCkey, it seems the system is catching up a little late. When you try to link the PR, use the number sent in AOR that starts with F as an application number and make sure you put 2 for number of family members (should be the very last question). Also use the PA's UCI number not the sponsor's.

Reactions: Rekhapatel

Val87

Dec 12, 2018
Ontario process:

Permanent Residence

1. We received M’s application for permanent residence on January 4, 2019.
  2. We sent M medical instructions on March 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (The medical exam was done on the 9th of March, 2019)
  3. Medical results have been received

Sponsorship
  1. We received your application to sponsor M on January 4, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on February 27, 2019.

Maybe I’m not gonna make it to the end :(, I have had an exclusion order on 28th of Jan. 2019 I got it after I filed my application because I stayed the whole 2018 on a study permit without studying due a bad legal advice I recieved from a lawyer in Missuaga stating that “it is ok to apply anytime as long your status is valid”, and my study permit is valid till July 2019, when I was eligible to apply for work permit according to my college diploma from Canada or I could’ve stayed as visitor too, but nobody told me anything even my consultant who filed my papers.
I have on the 25th of March, 2019 an interview for the PRRA I hope it will buy me enough time to get to the AIP on my application so it can hold off the removal order! Leaving my wife it will crush us, 100% they gonna cause us irreparable harm. It’s against the human rights to take couples away from each other, in our case we lived together close to two years now never thought this will happen we were married since March 2018 and applied my app in Jan, 2019 the problem she can’t go backhome with me because she is protected person and she haven’t applied for her citizenship yet because she is eligible for that in May 2019!

I hope everything goes well for both of us !!
Dont worry too much man you will be good. Apply for PRRA