+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**INLAND SPOUSE SPONSORSHIP JANUARY 2019**

Mbm92

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Dont worry too much man you will be good. Apply for PRRA

Why I should be good? Should I ask for a deferral indirect way while am applying for the PRRA in the interview !? ( not applying I mean going with the PRRA decision)

mrowkamb16

Feb 12, 2019
Quebec

Could anyone confirm to me that I understood the letter well? Thank you in advance.

Today I got a email from CIC which says that I have 30 days to send all documents to MIDI. I am very surprise because on Monday I got AOR and within less than 7 days start next step. Wow!

Reactions: LightRose

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Quebec

Could anyone confirm to me that I understood the letter well? Thank you in advance.

Today I got a email from CIC which says that I have 30 days to send all documents to MIDI. I am very surprise because on Monday I got AOR and within less than 7 days start next step. Wow!
Hi yes that’s right when U apply from QC you should send documents to federal first and when you Got AOR you should send more documents to QC too

Reactions: mrowkamb16

Neo_LC

Nov 30, 2016
Hi guys,
I applied for extension of visitor visa in Sep 2018 and it was approved. The visitor record is valid until April 26, 2019. Now I will be applying for extension of visitor visa again. While uploading documents for extension of visitor visa this time, I see that they want medical report upfront. Can I use my old medical report and provide a cover letter? Or do another medical test and submit report to them....

P.S my medicals for extension of visitor visa was done in Jan 2019 when i had extended visitor visa first time. And my understanding is that medical reports are valid for 12 months.

Just a little background. My inland PR application was returned due to missing documents - (PCC was missing) and it will take some time to get PCC. So just wanted to be sure that i have a legal status in Canada before i re-submit my PR application, that's why extending my visitor visa again.

Let me know your thoughts. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

karan21sharma

Mar 5, 2016
Q1.You should check your application thoroughly for further errors, because as you said sometimes they just find one and send it back. You also need to check because they updated some forms between then and now. So you will have to fill out some new ones.

Q2. Im sorry i dont know, but i would recommend online always.

Q3. I dont know sorry!

Q4. Ask for 6 months, incase it is returned again. You can ask for 12, if you want, they will give you as much time as they think you can support yourself.
Thank you for your reply. Greatly appreciated.

Aruba101

Mar 20, 2019
I applied for inland spousal visa along with owp by physical mail through lawyer and
separately applied for visitor visa extension online same day 7 days before my status to expire.

My timeline as of now:
Application Sent: January 9 (From mississauga, ontario
Application Received: January 12
Visa extension approved :January 8
"Medical request
: 21st feburary "
Medical done 2nd march
AOR rec by EMAIL ; 8 MARCH
Medical update: no update on ecas
Owp: no update

1.Is it normal to get medical request form imm 1017 with name n barcode before even receiving AOR?

2.In my medical result out of 4 i got b grading in result in 1 test cause Doctor said she would recommemd me to get my mole on hand check for melanoma,and wrote this reason on medical file, cic didnt ask me for test, so does it mean I've to wait for them to reply and tell me next step, or should I get a test of my mole, it's been 20 days since medical is done is it normal to take this long for them to reply.

3.i dont know Why didnt I rec owp yet, its been almost 3 months

My lawyer is handling my case so I cannot check my cic account I can only check ecas, and there is nothing related to medical request or result there in ecas.
Please suggest me friends , thanks for help

vims

Mar 22, 2019
Thanks for help
I have linked my PR application successfully.
However Still i am having trouble to link my OWP application. Looking at other's trend, I will give it a try after 4 or 5 days .

Moonmooon

Mar 19, 2019
Hi! Here's my timeline and I have one question!

Application sent: Jan 28th, 2019
Delivered by UPS: Jan 29th, 2019
Received(PR): Jan 30th, 2019
PR linked: Mar 18th, 2019
PR AOR: Mar 19th, 2019
OWP linked: Mar 23rd, 2019
OWP email & mail: waiting

I was able to link OWP today but it said the date it was submitted was the 24th which is tomorrow, not today and also said the received date is the 23rd 2019, which is not possible since we sent documents on the 28th. Can I ignore this or is there a possibility that they confused somebody else's OWP with mine? I'm happy that I could link the app but also very confused and worried. But the UCI number and name on CIC is mine. Has anybody had the same situation with me?

RiyaAc

Jan 29, 2019
Hi! Here's my timeline and I have one question!

Application sent: Jan 28th, 2019
Delivered by UPS: Jan 29th, 2019
Received(PR): Jan 30th, 2019
PR linked: Mar 18th, 2019
PR AOR: Mar 19th, 2019
OWP linked: Mar 23rd, 2019
OWP email & mail: waiting

I was able to link OWP today but it said the date it was submitted was the 24th which is tomorrow, not today and also said the received date is the 23rd 2019, which is not possible since we sent documents on the 28th. Can I ignore this or is there a possibility that they confused somebody else's OWP with mine? I'm happy that I could link the app but also very confused and worried. But the UCI number and name on CIC is mine. Has anybody had the same situation with me?
I'm not sure why it gives you those dates.
To link your OWP, what information did you put in? And what combination?
I received my AOR on March 21, linked my PR app but still unable to link OWP.

Moonmooon

Mar 19, 2019
I'm not sure why it gives you those dates.
To link your OWP, what information did you put in? And what combination?
I received my AOR on March 21, linked my PR app but still unable to link OWP.
For both PR & OWP, I put PA's UCI number and Family name with all capital letters and PA's passport Info. Until yesterday, I couldn't link OWP. It took 4 days for me to link that from the day I received AOR. I heard the average is 5 days. I'm sure you can link it early next week! Good luck!

RiyaAc

Jan 29, 2019
For both PR & OWP, I put PA's UCI number and Family name with all capital letters and PA's passport Info. Until yesterday, I couldn't link OWP. It took 4 days for me to link that from the day I received AOR. I heard the average is 5 days. I'm sure you can link it early next week! Good luck!
Thanks a lot!!

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Would you plz tell where can I link my OWP ?