+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship May 2020

Amandepp

Apr 22, 2021
I am july 2020 applicant . My medical is approved. Now immigration is requesting me my cv/ resume . Details of all my jobs. Is this part of background check? Did anyone else receive the same request ?

the_tundra

Aug 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-05-2020
It's really good to see some people have their approvals now.

We actually got a letter saying we did not provide enough proof of cohabitation prior to the application date. It was very disheartening. A bit of background, we never opened any joint accounts because I take care of all the finances and he always just e-transferred or paid cash to me. I am the sponsor and my partner is the applicant. He had moved into my apartment so the electricity and internet accounts were already set up under my name and I couldn't really find a way to add him. Our rent includes all other utilities. There was a 2 month period where his work permit had expired due to some misinformation and he took the opportunity to go home for an extended visit since he missed his family and it coincided with the holiday that we were both going to go on so that I could meet them. I had submitted a LOE for this period with my original package but in total we would still have been living together more than 12 months before the application date.

We ended up sending in the following pieces:

1) Multiple paystubs for my partner (Jan 2019-Apr 2019)
2) Multiple credit card statements for my partner (Jan 2019-Apr 2019)
3) A letter of support from the former building caretaker stating when we gave notice of him moving in, when we signed the revised lease, and when/why we were nominated to be the next building caretakers.
4) A printout from the medical benefits website showing my partner as a dependent. There's not much detail on the page aside from the start date of coverage, but in order to qualify for coverage is that we would have had to have been living together 12 months.
5) A photo of my partner, the applicant, in the apartment (digital time stamp of Feb 2019)
6) Print outs of all the E-transfers that he had sent to me with written descriptions of what they were for (Jan 2019-Apr 2020)
7) Phone bills for Oct 2019 and Nov 2019. He switched providers in Oct and since he couldn't access his online account for the old provider, he didn't know how to get bills from early 2019.

Now that I think about it, I am wondering if I should have submitted my own bills and such. We were so focused on proving that he has been living with me that I didn't think that they might have required more proof under my name as the sponsor. Feeling quite worried now.

sandy92

May 8, 2018
on ecase sponsor side- status shows application received anyone knows what that means? And on PR side In PROCESS but another point added we start your application processing on May 2021. Help me out

Meeyah

Apr 6, 2021
on ecase sponsor side- status shows application received anyone knows what that means? And on PR side In PROCESS but another point added we start your application processing on May 2021. Help me out
Samehere did but my file was also transferred to Etobicoke it says application in process on March

sandy92

May 8, 2018
Samehere did but my file was also transferred to Etobicoke it says application in process on March
Hey what do you mean transfered to Etobicoke?
Did u receive email about it ?
Mine status just showing like this under Sponsorship- Application Received
Under PR- In Process

BlooQkazoi

Aug 24, 2020
I'm sick of how they work I extended my visitor's visa in November and they approved it in May. And still no news after AIP and SA. I see some July applicants already got their DM . Really frustrating

Meeyah

Apr 6, 2021
I'm sick of how they work I extended my visitor's visa in November and they approved it in May. And still no news after AIP and SA. I see some July applicants already got their DM . Really frustrating
Very frustrating I applied last year April waiting for them to make decision

Meeyah

Apr 6, 2021
My permanent residence status showed received have not been checking for like 2wks now I just did this morning pls do anyone know what next

Meeyah

Apr 6, 2021
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 14, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on March 7, 2021.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on January 11, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you a letter on March 7, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Meeyah

Apr 6, 2021
Do anyone know if we are close to the final stage
  1. We started processing your application on March 7, 2021.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on January 11, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you a letter on March 7, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
[/QUOTE]