+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship May 2020

BlooQkazoi

Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys I called IRCC because I haven't got any news since I got AIP and SA in MAY 3rd and the agent told me my application is in Beijing Visa office. Is this possible? I'm so frustrating .

VinLin

Dec 9, 2020
Hi Guys! After 421 days of waiting, I received my eCOPR this morning. It's been a tough year for all of us. Salute to all those members of this community who keep on updating us on the freshest information about the whole process, thank you guys so much. For future applicants, I suggest you do Outland application. Below is my timeline:

May 01 2020: Application Received by IRCC
Sep 03 2021: Temporary AOR
Sep 26 2021: Biometrics Fee Email
Nov 20 2020: Sent Police Certificate via Webform
Jan 30 2021: AOR
Jan 30 2021: Linked PR in GC Key
Feb 1 2021: Sent Birth Certificate of Child Born in Canada via Webform
Feb 8 2021: Medical Instruction received
Feb 9 2021: Medical Done
Feb 25 2021: Linked OWP in GCkey
Mar 1 2021: Medical Passed in online account
Mar 4 2021: Additional Documents Required
Apr 1 2021: OWP Approved in GCkey (Yes, After 11 months)
Apr 6 2021: OWP Received via Mail
May 01 2021: One Year since application was submitted "No Update"
May 12 2021: AIP and SA/ DM on Sponsorship side only
Jun 16 2021: DM on Permanent Residence Application
Jun 17 2021: COPR Portal Information Request Email Received
Jun 18 2021: COPR Portal Credentials received/ Uploaded photo and submitted mailing address.
Jun 21 2021: eCOPR Received (PR card to be mailed)

Thanks everyone and more power to us:)

Myisland

Dec 18, 2020
Hi everyone. This will my last post here. Just a quick update to let you know our spousal application was approved a while back and we’re just waiting for the PR card to arrive in the mail. We applied on May 7, 2020. Best of luck my friends. Wishing you all the best :)

the_tundra

Aug 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-05-2020
Just received a letter of invitation to Pre Arrival Services... not really sure what this means for our application. IRCC twitter says this does not mean the application is approved. Some people on the forums say this is a good sign and that it means the PA's eligibility to apply for PR has been approved. Others have experienced rejection after receiving this letter. Either way, any movement is good I suppose. Anyone else receive this letter even though we are applying from inland?

bian07

May 19, 2017
Just received a letter of invitation to Pre Arrival Services... not really sure what this means for our application. IRCC twitter says this does not mean the application is approved. Some people on the forums say this is a good sign and that it means the PA's eligibility to apply for PR has been approved. Others have experienced rejection after receiving this letter. Either way, any movement is good I suppose. Anyone else receive this letter even though we are applying from inland?

Its really just a generic letter, it doesn't say anything about the actual status of your application

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Yup. Me. It's likely a sign things will start moving quickly. Check my signature below for my timeline on how quickly things went from Pre-Arrival Services email to CoPR.

Reactions: the_tundra

the_tundra

Aug 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-05-2020
Hi everyone, just wanted to say that my partner received his E-COPR today. Thank you to all those who provided updates on their progress, answers to questions, and words of support along the way. Good luck to all who are still waiting, hang in there!

Reactions: Underhill

Joyh

Dec 5, 2019
Yes, we did, got it in December 2020.
That’s good at least you can work. I think they are skipping owp and try to speed up the PR, some people are getting PR in 8 months for late 2020, but I guess they have to be super lucky. Most people still get PR after a year and that means no work for a year. I d rather get my owp in 6 months and wait for 2 years for PR than getting PR in 15 months but no owp.

Reactions: Carairish