+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship May 2020

Varanyab

Nov 25, 2020
Hi,
@legalfalcon Need your input here.
My sister got an approval for her spousal PR in may 2021. She got a call from etobicoke office and her virtual landing was done.
Now the issue is that it's been more than 4 month since her virtual landing but she has not received the COPR document yet.
We can see the document Number in the web portal but there is no attachment nor she received any email from the ircc for the same.
She has raised multiple webforms and called them as well but nothing has been done yet.
Is anyone in the same boat.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,
@legalfalcon Need your input here.
My sister got an approval for her spousal PR in may 2021. She got a call from etobicoke office and her virtual landing was done.
Now the issue is that it's been more than 4 month since her virtual landing but she has not received the COPR document yet.
We can see the document Number in the web portal but there is no attachment nor she received any email from the ircc for the same.
She has raised multiple webforms and called them as well but nothing has been done yet.
Is anyone in the same boat.
Usually, the COPR is issued within days of virtual landing. When you send web forms or call, what is the response?

Varanyab

Nov 25, 2020
Usually, the COPR is issued within days of virtual landing. When you send web forms or call, what is the response?
They alway gave one month deadlines that copr will be delivered to my sister's email id, but nothing happened. Now it's not possible to call them because of afghan crisis.

KJH85

Star Member
Mar 8, 2022
anyone else who has "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details. " as the status for the biometrics? I gave them over a month ago now and still waiting to pass..
Hi, I just had this happen. Gave my biometrics a month ago and it changed to this message even though my biometrics info is there on the same page. Did you ever find a solution?