+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship May 2020

EwIslandgirl

Star Member
May 11, 2021
“Approval in Principle” on the Applicants Side.
The letter starts like this;
"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class.......

jjispig

May 29, 2017
Hi everyone,

Today I was finally able to link my application to my CIC online page, and I just realized it says on the web page that a final decision has been made, does it mean my application was approved? what would be my next step?

On the Final decision column it says "check your messages below for details", however, I could not see any message and did not receive any email notification.

I tried to call CIC but the line never went through. THank you everyone

Final decision
  • April 16, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Hi everyone,

Today I was finally able to link my application to my CIC online page, and I just realized it says on the web page that a final decision has been made, does it mean my application was approved? what would be my next step?

On the Final decision column it says "check your messages below for details", however, I could not see any message and did not receive any email notification.

I tried to call CIC but the line never went through. THank you everyone

Final decision
  • April 16, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Yes, if the 'Final Decision' note you copied here is from your online account your application has been approved. Congratulations!

jjispig

May 29, 2017
Yes, if the 'Final Decision' note you copied here is from your online account your application has been approved. Congratulations!
Thank you !!! Yes, it is copied from my online account. I'm so excited. Now I need to find out where I could get those "missing messages" from, I might try to keep calling CIC..., without these messages, I have no idea what to do next.

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Thank you !!! Yes, it is copied from my online account. I'm so excited. Now I need to find out where I could get those "missing messages" from, I might try to keep calling CIC..., without these messages, I have no idea what to do next.
Don't worry about the lack of messages - IRCC is so overwhelmed due to covid they're running way behind on messaging. Just sit tight and keep an eye on your gckey account for updates. They'll get back to you when the next step is ready to be taken.