+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Sponsorship May 2020

dipika.d

Sep 6, 2020
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,
Got sponsorship and approved in principle email on 31st March.
Just want to check how many days it takes to get a final email with COPR #.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: J20190911

BlooQkazoi

Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys I just want to ask you if it's necessary to send CSQ to IRCC. They got my application in May 11 but I have no news after I got a CSQ for MIDI.

bian07

May 19, 2017
what does approved in principle look like?
Its a letter that says this:

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements."

Reactions: J20190911

wtexan

Feb 6, 2019
The letter says (2nd paragraph) "It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the Spouse or Common-law in Canada Class"

Meeyah

Apr 6, 2021
Its a letter that says this:

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent
residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that
a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent
resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks
for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they
are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident
until you and all your family members have met these requirements."
Pls when did you start the whole processing cause I put in my papers in April 2020
The letter is to the applicant. The sponsor is already a permanent resident or citizen.
this is what was sent to my husband. This refers to the Application to sponsor a a member of the spouse or common law partner in Canada class you submitted to this this office on behalf of my name and family if applicable you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor . The application for the permanent residence APR for you relative will be processed separately and they will be contacted shortly. RPRF fee is applicable.if you have chooses to defer payment of that you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date .your family members cannot become a permanent resident until this payment is made . It is strongly recommended you pay this fee as soon as possible by doing so the processing time for application will be reduced. Important passport for sponsors must valid by for the duration of their stay in Canada. So I don’t know if it’s been approved

Meeyah

Apr 6, 2021
Pls when did you start the whole processing cause I put in my papers in April 2020

this is what was sent to my husband. This refers to the Application to sponsor a a member of the spouse or common law partner in Canada class you submitted to this this office on behalf of my name and family if applicable you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor . The application for the permanent residence APR for you relative will be processed separately and they will be contacted shortly. RPRF fee is applicable.if you have chooses to defer payment of that you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date .your family members cannot become a permanent resident until this payment is made . It is strongly recommended you pay this fee as soon as possible by doing so the processing time for application will be reduced. Important passport for sponsors must valid by for the duration of their stay in Canada. So I don’t know if it’s been approved

And when I checked online tool it shows decision made under sponsorship and in process under permanent resident

wtexan

Feb 6, 2019
Ours is the same. this means you are near the end. For us the delay is for the Mexico police check, no idea how long. I sent CIC a copy of the UPS acknowledgement of receipt at the Canadian Embassy as proof we have done our part. My wife's application started May11/20