+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Did you get any notes? Mine taking 3 months now and nothing.
Was your eligibility started yet?
Not sure what I am doing right here, I always get my notes within a month, the last time I received them was in mid October. Eligibility not started. Security Not started. Got the same update from MP in mid of November. Ordered new GCMS notes on December.

Actions taken,

Got my story published in CBC news reflecting the hurdle faced by PNP applicants.
Sent my story screenshot as a webform pdf file to the Visa office.
Emailed stories of all applicants suffered from Etobicoke and now suffering more from Halifax, Sent an email to both Visa office, CCed all the MPs involved for all the participants, shared all their stories, CCed Prime Minister and Immigration Minister. Big email with everyones story and provided the link of the news article published from CBC.
Came to know from ask Kubeir that from 24 Dec IRCC call center is taking up calls, Called the rep explained the situation, told them about the news article. The person was kind enough to keep me on hold, reached his supervisor but came back to me and asked if I have called them recently. I told them it was a week ago, and he confirmed that they have requested the visa office to expedite my case and cannot send the same request again.
Sent an email to MP and requested him to take action this time when he follows up with IRCC coming first week of January as the delay is unfair with PNP applicants.

Let's see what 2022 brings for us.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Not sure what I am doing right here, I always get my notes within a month, the last time I received them was in mid October. Eligibility not started. Security Not started. Got the same update from MP in mid of November. Ordered new GCMS notes on December.

Actions taken,

Got my story published in CBC news reflecting the hurdle faced by PNP applicants.
Sent my story screenshot as a webform pdf file to the Visa office.
Emailed stories of all applicants suffered from Etobicoke and now suffering more from Halifax, Sent an email to both Visa office, CCed all the MPs involved for all the participants, shared all their stories, CCed Prime Minister and Immigration Minister. Big email with everyones story and provided the link of the news article published from CBC.
Came to know from ask Kubeir that from 24 Dec IRCC call center is taking up calls, Called the rep explained the situation, told them about the news article. The person was kind enough to keep me on hold, reached his supervisor but came back to me and asked if I have called them recently. I told them it was a week ago, and he confirmed that they have requested the visa office to expedite my case and cannot send the same request again.
Sent an email to MP and requested him to take action this time when he follows up with IRCC coming first week of January as the delay is unfair with PNP applicants.

Let's see what 2022 brings for us.
Thank you so much for your efforts!

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
My medical got extended on Dec 09 2021, and got ADR request for my new born on Dec 10th, which uploaded the same day.
I am still waiting. Do any one know about any similar case and if I can expect PR soon.
My AOR is DEC 09 2020.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
My medical got extended on Dec 09 2021, and got ADR request for my new born on Dec 10th, which uploaded the same day.
I am still waiting. Do any one know about any similar case and if I can expect PR soon.
My AOR is DEC 09 2020.
When was your medical expired?

@shimohit

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
My AOR is DEC 09 2020.
If you don’t mind Which documents did you submitted for the new born?

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Guys, anyone here waiting for notes for 3+ months?
I don’t understand what is going on and why they don’t release my notes.
You should email them, did you get an email informing where to reach our for questions?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
@ legalfalcon and experts, today I received my GCMS, there was no change in status from 1st time GCMS and the 2nd one except the file moved from one office to other VO. I also observed that Paper file transferred from VO1 to VO2, what does it really mean for EE PNP files?.
Hey, any update for you from Halifax?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Guys-do you have a NUMBER before your application number in GCMS notes?
Something like : App#:1450E*********
I just wonder what is that number mean and if it changes in different notes??
maybe it is your line in the queue??

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Guys-do you have a NUMBER before your application number in GCMS notes?
Something like : App#:1450E*********
I just wonder what is that number mean and if it changes in different notes??
maybe it is your line in the queue??
I can see a number in my GCMS notes issued in June and these notes were only 21 pages long. I have checked other notes from the past but the number was not attached to them.