+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

shivani15

Jul 9, 2017
Hi,

many eAOR was Feb 2, 2021 for BCPNP Inland.
I ordered gcms notes back in August. Still not received. I followed up but no reply on the official atip email. I reapplied via getgcms this month so hopefully will get those soon.
I contacted my local MP and made them my representative and have been doing this process since 1 month but they also keep saying that they are waiting for status. Now they have closed their office until Jan 5.
Last time when I called CIC in August back when they were still giving status update on the phone and at that time they said my eligibility, background check and security has been passed. They also said that they can’t say when I will receive it but I have to be physically in the country when they send me notification for COPR formalities and if I leave even to go away for a visit outside the country and I receive COPR email in that duration then I should inform them and they will pause my COPR. I obviously don’t want to do that but I also don’t want to not go visit my family in india in the fear that they are going to send me the portal email. I have already waited 11 months.

Anyone’s thoughts on this?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi,

many eAOR was Feb 2, 2021 for BCPNP Inland.
I ordered gcms notes back in August. Still not received. I followed up but no reply on the official atip email. I reapplied via getgcms this month so hopefully will get those soon.
I contacted my local MP and made them my representative and have been doing this process since 1 month but they also keep saying that they are waiting for status. Now they have closed their office until Jan 5.
Last time when I called CIC in August back when they were still giving status update on the phone and at that time they said my eligibility, background check and security has been passed. They also said that they can’t say when I will receive it but I have to be physically in the country when they send me notification for COPR formalities and if I leave even to go away for a visit outside the country and I receive COPR email in that duration then I should inform them and they will pause my COPR. I obviously don’t want to do that but I also don’t want to not go visit my family in india in the fear that they are going to send me the portal email. I have already waited 11 months.

Anyone’s thoughts on this?
Waiting for notes for 3 months.
Followed up no reply.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
I am 100 percent support this. Should we consult with an immigration lawyer, where should we take this? We need to post it somewhere to get as many as supporters we can, then send it where there is the power to make this happen.
Yes please let’s put our initiatives together and take it further

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Those waiting for GCMS, did you order via IRCC or CBSA? My notes arrived after 90 days over mail. They did give me an email one month in mentioning the notes would take 80 days to complete. I followed up 10 days before they said it’s on track. I followed up on the 80th day, that’s when they started acting on it and mailed the notes which took 7 calendar days to reach me. Hope this helps, CBSA atleast gave me a contact person who got back to me within 2-3 business days each time I inquired about the estimated completion date.

robkin

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
United States
Those waiting for GCMS, did you order via IRCC or CBSA?
In the middle of September I ordered notes from IRCC. After 45 days of silence, I ordered notes from CBSA. 30 days after that I got a 30 day extension from CBSA. So those should arrive at the end of this month. Still nothing from IRCC. Previously all of the times I ordered earlier this year I got notes back after 30 days (twice from IRCC and twice from CBSA).

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Those waiting for GCMS, did you order via IRCC or CBSA? My notes arrived after 90 days over mail. They did give me an email one month in mentioning the notes would take 80 days to complete. I followed up 10 days before they said it’s on track. I followed up on the 80th day, that’s when they started acting on it and mailed the notes which took 7 calendar days to reach me. Hope this helps, CBSA atleast gave me a contact person who got back to me within 2-3 business days each time I inquired about the estimated completion date.
Ordered from IRCC 3 months ago-nothing

Asing

Oct 3, 2021
Hi everyone
I inputs from your experience on tentative timeline for PR.. below are the details

AOR - 03 Dec 2020
PNP - Ontario
Medically passed - 11th Jan 2021

This week I called IRCC and got below updates from agents
- Medical extended on 9th Nov 2021
- Criminality- in Progress
- Eligibility - Not started

Request any inputs which can help us determining how much more time it may take

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi everyone
I inputs from your experience on tentative timeline for PR.. below are the details

AOR - 03 Dec 2020
PNP - Ontario

Nobody can answer this question.
I am in the same boat.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hi everyone

AOR - 03 Dec 2020
PNP - Ontario

They told you status?

0Canada

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi everyone

AOR - 03 Dec 2020
PNP - Ontario

Do you know which Visa Office is ruining your life?

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Can someone tell me what to make of this GCMS notes?

Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
HIRV: blank
Criminality: passed
Org crime: blank
Misrepresentation: blank
Medical: passed
Info sharing: in progress
Other reqs: blank
Final: blank

application assignment due date: 2021/10/16
Assigned by: TM20259
Assigned to:RC-3296

Officer notes:
Recommendation : Pass criminality pending
Biometric-RCMP results. Applicants age reviewed and no change.

Is criminality passed? If so why do notes say pending? If passed, when is the next update expected? The due date as per notes is already been more than 2 months in the past.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Can someone tell me what to make of this GCMS notes?

Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
HIRV: blank
Criminality: passed
Org crime: blank
Misrepresentation: blank
Medical: passed
Info sharing: in progress
Other reqs: blank
Final: blank

application assignment due date: 2021/10/16
Assigned by: TM20259
Assigned to:RC-3296

Officer notes:
Recommendation : Pass criminality pending
Biometric-RCMP results. Applicants age reviewed and no change.

Is criminality passed? If so why do notes say pending? If passed, when is the next update expected? The due date as per notes is already been more than 2 months in the past.
Nothing was done.
Etobicoke curse.