+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I got the
GCMS NOTES UPDATE - I got reply today saying the consent form which I attached with my request was outdated but I know that I sent an updated one but want to get my notes ASAP, hence, sent a new one. Requested these notes from IRCC on 19 nov.
And nothing at all from the notes you requested earlier?
I am waiting since September-nothing.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi Guys! I received my notes today (submitted 22 Sep 2021) and this is what it says:

Assessments

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

So far this is all progress for 217 days since AOR! I would appreciate if more experienced fellows could comment if the time frame and progress makes sense!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi Guys! I received my notes today (submitted 22 Sep 2021) and this is what it says:

Assessments

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

So far this is all progress for 217 days since AOR! I would appreciate if more experienced fellows could comment if the time frame and progress makes sense!
Post your notes in here so people can comment. Otherwise how do you want to get any input?

Did you order your notes from IRCC?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I have almost given up. My life is fucked up by IRCC. Just official announcement is awaited.
Yeah. I have this feeling that the Normal life never possible again. You know, just to be productive and to do things instead of thinking about stupid application. Probably it is called a trauma.

it is very sad what this giant government does to simple people like us

Reactions: Princes2020

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Post your notes in here so people can comment. Otherwise how do you want to get any input?

Did you order your notes from IRCC?
Yes, I did order from IRCC. I can not post whole notes due to some personal information. I might consult with an immigration lawyer and get their inputs!

Reactions: upon

kk88mm

Jan 10, 2021
montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Hey hi there I am too PNP inland applicant (OINP) and my AOR is 29th April 2020 too....Eligibility passed..criminality in progress and security not started since Oct 2 when biometrics were done...Really frustrating why are they not processing inland files especially pnp
Hi, Did you submit your application online or by mail? and also how long did it take time until you receive your AOR?