+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
To be honest I never understood the ghost updates... I wasn't checking the website everyday because after 21 months waiting it was traumatic checking everyday for some movements and seeing nothing. Actually now I have the COPR and my application is still showing is processing, nothing in that page, they now operates in the new confirmation portal so just don't focus in your application page because they don't do anything right away there, everything is with the new portal
Thank you. I was just curious because I got ghost update on the portal that my medicals got updated on 13 (as per GCMS notes they got extended in March 2021) so I am assuming that it might be possible that an officer has touched the file after 20 months

Reactions: Lopwk

M Kaura

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
Hey everyone I’m aor October 2020, inland bc pnp express entry. Still waiting, is anyone else in same situation please reply Thankyou.

Reactions: Nkrana

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
A week ago I logged into my account and saw medicals updated as passed. My bio-metrics were already updated earlier after a ghost update and the security shows in progress. I hope this post helps others in this forum.

AOR: 5-Aug-2021
Inland OINP

Reactions: Lopwk

Alfatle

Jun 8, 2018
Hi,
The Ircc closed my pr application due to incomplete application. They said I didn’t upload my credential education from canada. Some people advised me to fill IR-1 form Application for Leave and for Judicial Review and submit it to the federal court. Does anyone know how to fill this form up?