+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

jedisson46

Oct 30, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-05-2020
I am not feeling positive that this forum and other chat groups are all very silent. I don't even see an approved EEPNP with Sydney recently.
Hey don't feel discouraged, I received yesterday my golden email, im PNP from Sydney, AOR January 2020, so they are finally working with the backlog and soon all of us will finish this endless waiting, just hang in there for a little bit more

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hey don't feel discouraged, I received yesterday my golden email, im PNP from Sydney, AOR January 2020, so they are finally working with the backlog and soon all of us will finish this endless waiting, just hang in there for a little bit more
Congrats!
Yes, IRCC works with the fastest ever pace on applications. It never happened before in history how many people they land each months.

Reactions: Nkrana

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Congratulations.
Were your medicals got expired during the process. If so, how long did it take you to get COPR after they got extended and updated on the portal.

vish4501

Jun 13, 2018
hello I have a question

I applied via EEBC PNP tech pilot program anomy Pr application is process on fedral pool since more than 6 months. In mean Time , I received an amazing job opportunity same noc code ,within BC province.

- I am currently having open work permit valid until dec 2023
- I got the pnp certificate based on job offer, International graduate stream and no restrictions on employment.

P.s( My new employer is ready to support will documents asked by bc pnp)

have a question,
Will BC pnp allow me to do that?
Can I take this new job opportunity? would it affect my current PR status. Please appreciate reply.

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
hello I have a question

I applied via EEBC PNP tech pilot program anomy Pr application is process on fedral pool since more than 6 months. In mean Time , I received an amazing job opportunity same noc code ,within BC province.

- I am currently having open work permit valid until dec 2023
- I got the pnp certificate based on job offer, International graduate stream and no restrictions on employment.

P.s( My new employer is ready to support will documents asked by bc pnp)

have a question,
Will BC pnp allow me to do that?
Can I take this new job opportunity? would it affect my current PR status. Please appreciate reply.
Had a question about BC PNP Tech. I am planning to apply for it as my EE application is on hold since 2020. Thanks in advance.
  • If I receive a job offer from a BC employer, do I need LMIA or will I be waived as my job qualifies as an eligible occupation for the BC PNP tech pilot program?
  • How long does it take to get the work permit if I were to apply through the BC PNP Tech portal?
  • The current Tech Pilot nomination time is two weeks and CIC Open work permit processing time is 3 months, so in total it would be around 4 months?
  • Once I receive a job offer from a BC employer, can I drive to the land border to get the work permit so that I don't have to wait for 4 months?

jedisson46

Oct 30, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-05-2020
Congratulations.
Were your medicals got expired during the process. If so, how long did it take you to get COPR after they got extended and updated on the portal.
Yes, it was expired, then extended and then expired again and I had to do remeds, once I did it it took one week to be reflected in the portal, with my dependant it took just one day after was done and show it in the portal. I did my remeds in april and my dependant in september and one month later I received the CoPR

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Yes, it was expired, then extended and then expired again and I had to do remeds, once I did it it took one week to be reflected in the portal, with my dependant it took just one day after was done and show it in the portal. I did my remeds in april and my dependant in september and one month later I received the CoPR
Great. How about your outland dependent? Did she/ he get the ppr? Thanks

jedisson46

Oct 30, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-05-2020
Great. How about your outland dependent? Did she/ he get the ppr? Thanks
It was requested to send the passport, that is undergoing so I think in a couple of days we will have it back

Reactions: Nkrana

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Did you get any ghost update after the medicals were updated or in between/before you received the COPR

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Did you get any ghost update after the medicals were updated or in between/before you received the COPR
Hi, I received a medical procedural fairness letter in April due to a autoimmune disease I have. I replied July 23rd, and my medical passed Sept 27th. I did receive a ghost update for this and now I am waiting for CORP. fingers crossed.

ONIP, Inland AOR July 2019.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi, I received a medical procedural fairness letter in April due to a autoimmune disease I have. I replied July 23rd, and my medical passed Sept 27th. I did receive a ghost update for this and now I am waiting for CORP. fingers crossed.

ONIP, Inland AOR July 2019.
I was terrified by your timeline but then realized that you are paper based applicant.
It is taking just forever for all of us :/

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
I was terrified by your timeline but then realized that you are paper based applicant.
It is taking just forever for all of us :/
Yes, the original timeline was 17 months and was due to complete January 7th, which had now turned into 27months. I still don’t understand how paper applicants should have to wait that long anyway. Best of luck

Reactions: upon