+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
Anyone here still with Eligibility not started?
Here i am with AOR May 2020: after R10 passed, there was a comment in my gcms notes saying review required "stat questions". Don't know what it means. If the eligibility is reviewed by assistant or not.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Here i am with AOR May 2020: after R10 passed, there was a comment in my gcms notes saying review required "stat questions". Don't know what it means. If the eligibility is reviewed by assistant or not.
Was A11.2 done for your Eligibility or last note about R10?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
If you answered YES to any stat questions they always put Review Required during R10 check.
So I assume your A11.2 was not done yet?

What is your last note says? Do you see the detailed note with A11.2 mentioning your work experience, education etc?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I guess its about R10 only as the notes said: eligibility met for the category applied, R10 ok. Review required.
That is weird. My R10 doesn’t say anything about Eligibility at all. What else that note say? Does it mention your work experiences? Proof of funds? Education?

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
If you answered YES to any stat questions they always put Review Required during R10 check.
So I assume your A11.2 was not done yet?

What is your last note says? Do you see the detailed note with A11.2 mentioning your work experience, education etc?
No i don't see anything specific to A11.2. Which sadly means eligibility is not started yet. :(

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
That is weird. My R10 doesn’t say anything about Eligibility at all. What else that note say? Does it mention your work experiences? Proof of funds? Education?
It said my canadian degree credentials proof verified with the institution and my dependents indian credentials are validated by ECA report. ielts met the threshold. Police certificate provided etc. Nothing about funds. Program assistant added this note. I applied for EE BCPNP International post graduate program

Last edited:

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
It said my canadian degree credentials proof verified with the institution and my dependents indian credentials are validated by ECA report. ielts met the threshold. Police certificate provided etc. Nothing about funds. Program assistant added this note
This is just R10.
I am really horrified by this fact honestly. Basically they did not touch your file for 14 months or something after doing R10?

• Sad
Reactions: Nkrana

Nkrana

Star Member
Jun 18, 2020
This is just R10.
I am really horrified by this fact honestly. Basically they did not touch your file for 14 months or something after doing R10?
Yes. Sad truth. But what can be done?. I mean i specifically applied for express entry as thought it is faster.

• Sad
Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi, they explained fees in 3 steps but said most of the cases do get the decision or IRCC expedite the case after step 1, which is - Application for Leave and Judicial Review (“ALJR”) seeking a writ of mandamus for a flat fee of $1,350 + HST (this fee includes Court disbursements).

Hope this info helps. I will consult with 2-3 more lawyers and submit it.
Hey! Did you do Mandamus yet?

jedisson46

Oct 30, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-05-2020
Did you get any ghost update after the medicals were updated or in between/before you received the COPR
To be honest I never understood the ghost updates... I wasn't checking the website everyday because after 21 months waiting it was traumatic checking everyday for some movements and seeing nothing. Actually now I have the COPR and my application is still showing is processing, nothing in that page, they now operates in the new confirmation portal so just don't focus in your application page because they don't do anything right away there, everything is with the new portal