+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I called IRCC and got response that my application is close to finalize. In the meantime I renewed my passport but have not informed IRCC about it (though my old passport submited to IRCC still has 5 months of validity). Should I wait to get golden mail or must have to inform IRCC about renwed passport? What will be the consequences in case if I do not inform? Will it fall under misrepresentation? Thanks!
When you renew your passport, the old passport is cancelled and is no longer valid. Send a webform with a scan of the new passport to IRCC.

Reactions: Princes Queen

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: Twinklestar06

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Have you called them by phone ?
And they were willing to tell you the status of your application?
Because now daysthey seem to not provide answers over the phone?
I think its due to application is close to finalize that's why agent considered my request. Otherwise they are not picking call other than refugees.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
I think its due to application is close to finalize that's why agent considered my request. Otherwise they are not picking call other than refugees.
Insane! I can't get through over the phone or web form (generic answer). They owe me a biometrics refund for a work permit from February!

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
@legalfalcon I called IRCC and got response that my application is close to finalize. In the meantime I renewed my passport but have not informed IRCC about it (though my old passport submited to IRCC still has 5 months of validity). Should I wait to get golden mail or must have to inform IRCC about renwed passport? What will be the consequences in case if I do not inform? Will it fall under misrepresentation? Thanks!
Meanwhile, you should not have any expectations on them about saying your application is close to finalize. They told me the same thing 6 months ago and I am still waiting for my first portal email.

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Meanwhile, you should not have any expectations on them about saying your application is close to finalize. They told me the same thing 6 months ago and I am still waiting for my first portal email.
Could you please tell me your AOR date and did you applied paper based of PNP-EE? Thanks. You are right infact I received CBSA notes and it was mentioned that security not started. After few days I called and agent told me that security is progress and everything is good and you application is close to finalize. My AOR is Feb 2021 (PNP-EE). Thanks for your response!

Jiggy128

Oct 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello
Got GSMC Notes Today's Which States as
Below.
Assessments:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical:passed- Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

On the 3rd page regarding security
Can anyone please tell me what does it mean ?

GROUP NAME: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/12 13:10:33
Created By: TC01133
Updated Date: 2021/09/15 16:40:47
Updated By: AQ01168
Group#: 1-KLBAAPV
Name:: PNP 11.2 Met - Ready for Security
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

Please help to understand last part

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi all,

juz wanted to check if there is any problem with IRCC’s website as from last 2-3 days i am not able to sign in and getting the below error:

You are not signed in
Error 403

Your login session is either invalid or has expired.

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
After about 8 months of processing got additional documents request (we need your copy of updated passport). Can anyone tell me approximately how long I have to wait for COPR/portal email after submission of additional documents i.e. copy of updated passport? Please note that 2 weeks ago I submitted my resume as additional documents too. So, what can I expect from IRCC? Anyone can comment please! Thanks.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
After about 8 months of processing got additional documents request (we need your copy of updated passport). Can anyone tell me approximately how long I have to wait for COPR/portal email after submission of additional documents i.e. copy of updated passport? Please note that 2 weeks ago I submitted my resume as additional documents too. So, what can I expect from IRCC? Anyone can comment please! Thanks.
I guess you are almost there and will get your COPR in a few days as IRCC has requested a copy of your passport.

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I guess you are almost there and will get your COPR in a few days as IRCC has requested a copy of your passport.
I have fear that whenever IRCC ask documents it took few months to process in the light of current refugee crisis. My passport is expiring within this month so IRCC sent me letter with the wording shown below.
''This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following document:
Copy of a valid Passport: Passport must be valid at the time of visa issuance. We note that the passport we currently have on file for you will expire soon. Please send a copy of a new/updated passport. Your visa cannot be issued until receipt of the requested copy of a valid passport.
I have few reservations (1) In order for us to continue the review of your application, to me it seems that application is still under process and not finalized. (2) Your visa cannot be issued until receipt of the requested copy of a valid passport, I am not sure if my application is ready for visa because I did not even received a portal email.
What should I expect from this ADR letter? Anytime soon portal email? Does it a generic request letter to everyone with same wording? In between thanks for your response!