+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Yoonjaeztt

Oct 6, 2021
Good office.
your eligibility was done right?
Is it the first time you getting this email?

My eligibility not started and i got this email months ago. Nothing changed after it.
My eligibility was done 2020, yes this is the first time I got this email.
I got ATIP file first, then this email, then GU

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Watching this question too. Can someone confirm what’s the best way to create an EE profile and submit as a CEC applicant while already existing EE PNP application is still in progress. @legalfalcon can you help whether this is even possible without withdrawing the previous application and are there any downsides of delaying the overall application as a result of this resubmission.
You can create a new profile and submit another application. However, there is no way to specifically apply under CEC.

When you create your profile the system it will calculate your score. In you are eligible for more then one program, your will be invited in the following priority:

• Canadian Experience Class (CEC),
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), then
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).

Reactions: Yqing237

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
You can create a new profile and submit another application. However, there is no way to specifically apply under CEC.

When you create your profile the system it will calculate your score. In you are eligible for more then one program, your will be invited in the following priority:

• Canadian Experience Class (CEC),
  • Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), then
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).
If I qualify for CEC, can I submit a new profile while having my PNP in progress without withdrawing?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
It’s a great decision by court that it’s IRCC responsibility to clearly mention instructions. A PR application rejected for want of degree has been referred back to IRCC to consider the case on the basis of certificate and provided by school.
I think on same lines, IRCC needs to be reminded to clarify the content on it’s website and call Center where at one place it says IRCC is prioritising CEC and at other place it says IRCC is prioritising inland applicants.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I applied my PR in Feb 2020 and have not received any update or decision till date. I am thinking to submit a writ of mandamus as it’s been 20 months now. Is it an expensive procedure? How long does it take to get the decision after submitting it.

Reactions: upon

Salik khan

Aug 2, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon I applied my PR in Feb 2020 and have not received any update or decision till date. I am thinking to submit a writ of mandamus as it’s been 20 months now. Is it an expensive procedure? How long does it take to get the decision after submitting it.
Bro have your eligibility and others steps have been cleared or they haven’t even started? Mine is nov 2020 and haven’t heard anything from ircc since then god knows what’s taking so long for them to make decision . Can’t imagine what you would be going though. What’s your VO ?pray that you get your answer this week stay strong

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Bro have your eligibility and others steps have been cleared or they haven’t even started? Mine is nov 2020 and haven’t heard anything from ircc since then god knows what’s taking so long for them to make decision . Can’t imagine what you would be going though. What’s your VO ?pray that you get your answer this week stay strong
No eligibility has not been started yet. Only R10 is completed. My VO is Etobicoke. I have seen a few other oct nov 2020 applicants got approval, hopefully yours will come soon too. Please keep me in your prayers. I really can’t express how i am feeling because of this unfair delay.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
No eligibility has not been started yet. Only R10 is completed. My VO is Etobicoke. I have seen a few other oct nov 2020 applicants got approval, hopefully yours will come soon too. Please keep me in your prayers. I really can’t express how i am feeling because of this unfair delay.
Hey! I remember you mentioned that you have A11.2 passed in your notes. This should mean that Eligibility was cleared but just needs to be checked by the Officer(the final stage).

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
How much are they charging??
Hi, they explained fees in 3 steps but said most of the cases do get the decision or IRCC expedite the case after step 1, which is - Application for Leave and Judicial Review (“ALJR”) seeking a writ of mandamus for a flat fee of $1,350 + HST (this fee includes Court disbursements).

Hope this info helps. I will consult with 2-3 more lawyers and submit it.

• Love
Reactions: RedTree and upon

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Hey! I remember you mentioned that you have A11.2 passed in your notes. This should mean that Eligibility was cleared but just needs to be checked by the Officer(the final stage).
Yeah it has been recommended pass and kept under review by case analyst but not conclusively passed by an officer. Until and unless an officer passes it, I do not believe that it has been even started.

Reactions: upon

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
@legalfalcon I called IRCC and got response that my application is close to finalize. In the meantime I renewed my passport but have not informed IRCC about it (though my old passport submited to IRCC still has 5 months of validity). Should I wait to get golden mail or must have to inform IRCC about renwed passport? What will be the consequences in case if I do not inform? Will it fall under misrepresentation? Thanks!

Reactions: Alaa Afifah

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi, they explained fees in 3 steps but said most of the cases do get the decision or IRCC expedite the case after step 1, which is - Application for Leave and Judicial Review (“ALJR”) seeking a writ of mandamus for a flat fee of $1,350 + HST (this fee includes Court disbursements).

Hope this info helps. I will consult with 2-3 more lawyers and submit it.
The price is very reasonable for step 1.
You are approaching 2 years so I believe you have a shot!

Reactions: Twinklestar06

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
@legalfalcon I called IRCC and got response that my application is close to finalize. In the meantime I renewed my passport but have not informed IRCC about it (though my old passport submited to IRCC still has 5 months of validity). Should I wait to get golden mail or must have to inform IRCC about renwed passport? What will be the consequences in case if I do not inform? Will it fall under misrepresentation? Thanks!
Have you called them by phone ?
And they were willing to tell you the status of your application?
Because now daysthey seem to not provide answers over the phone?

Reactions: Princes Queen