+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
I have no idea but I am sure no one will care and legal action will fail in the name of covid. They have all excuses.
No I am from Manitoba.
Well this is what we think and are not raising our voice all together hence, IRCC is taking it lightly. It is always better to try, at least it will give us some peace. Moreover, this procedure is specifically for the delays.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Is it worth withdrawing PNP application and then reapplying as CEC? I have seen a few people in other threads here who had a paper based application and reapplied thru express entry CEC class ( and have received COPR within 6 months). My question is can I reapply as CEC while my previous application (applied via PNP) is still being processed? Any one here who has done that or is planning to do so?
You dont need to withdraw anything.
Withdrawal can tale another 6 months-2 years lol
If you want to apply for CEC you can just apply without touching your other application

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
Is it worth withdrawing PNP application and then reapplying as CEC? I have seen a few people in other threads here who had a paper based application and reapplied thru express entry CEC class ( and have received COPR within 6 months). My question is can I reapply as CEC while my previous application (applied via PNP) is still being processed? Any one here who has done that or is planning to do so?
Please don’t withdraw your application, it’s IRCC and you can’t trust their procedure of handling the applications, one day PNP is priority and another day it’s CEC.

Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Well this is what we think and are not raising our voice all together hence, IRCC is taking it lightly. It is always better to try, at least it will give us some peace. Moreover, this procedure is specifically for the delays.
Yes but i feel we did what we could. Like twitter, petitions, some reached to the media. Ircc don’t care.
Only legal action left but I am not sure if someone has an energy to go through this very expensive and lengthy process.
I feel like i cant handle it anymore

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
You dont need to withdraw anything.
Withdrawal can tale another 6 months-2 years lol
If you want to apply for CEC you can just apply without touching your other application
I think I read somewhere one cannot have more than one express entry submission at the same time, the tool forbids you to submit and there’s also another question that asks you have you previously submitted an application which has only yes and no as the follow up answer.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hey PNP people

did you receive email from IRCC months back?

this one-
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

Maybe only those who get it got delayed??

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
For the second CEC Application, should I mention that I have provincial nomination? It is specifically asking it and does not allow me to change it. I wanna keep a new CEC profile and have existing PNP running at the same time.

Reactions: Maxpayne111

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
For the second CEC Application, should I mention that I have provincial nomination? It is specifically asking it and does not allow me to change it. I wanna keep a new CEC profile and have existing PNP running at the same time.
Watching this question too. Can someone confirm what’s the best way to create an EE profile and submit as a CEC applicant while already existing EE PNP application is still in progress. @legalfalcon can you help whether this is even possible without withdrawing the previous application and are there any downsides of delaying the overall application as a result of this resubmission.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Watching this question too. Can someone confirm what’s the best way to create an EE profile and submit as a CEC applicant while already existing EE PNP application is still in progress. @legalfalcon can you help whether this is even possible without withdrawing the previous application and are there any downsides of delaying the overall application as a result of this resubmission.
I cannot just withdraw the previous application cuz I’m on BOWP which is based off of it :(

Yoonjaeztt

Oct 6, 2021
Hey PNP people

did you receive email from IRCC months back?

this one-
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address:

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

Maybe only those who get it got delayed??
I received this email yesterday, and I got GU today