+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
Thank you so much everyone! My AOR was September 2020 and the last time I received my GCMS notes a few weeks ago, my application was in the Ottawa VO.
Congrats…. I hope uget ecopr soon….. i submitted photo on portal credentials on Aug 28…. Still no copr….. when i seee fb post i came to know for some its even 2 months to receive copr… while some getting in 2days….. i guess another waiting game…. my intution for me says it will take time may be to get copr… portal mail was from VLU… alld best

Reactions: tam22

tam22

Aug 2, 2021
Congrats…. I hope uget ecopr soon….. i submitted photo on portal credentials on Aug 28…. Still no copr….. when i seee fb post i came to know for some its even 2 months to receive copr… while some getting in 2days….. i guess another waiting game…. my intution for me says it will take time may be to get copr… portal mail was from VLU… alld best
Thank you! Congrats to you too. Rest easy friend, you have PR and your copr wont be long off. Good luck!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
So it’s official. Border will be open on September 7. No CEC draw took place yesterday.
Seems like “CEC priority processing” comes to the end soon.
I hope they start process PNP again.

barcaruleall

Feb 16, 2021
So it’s official. Border will be open on September 7. No CEC draw took place yesterday.
Seems like “CEC priority processing” comes to the end soon.
I hope they start process PNP again.

I hope you're right. Does anyone know PNP processing times before COVID? Pretty much the same as CEC right?

amcollect

Sep 3, 2021
Hi all I got a portal email yesterday and finished uploading photo today. I really hope eveyrone will get one shortly.

Nova Scotia EE-PNP Inland, +1 inland dependent
AOR 10 Dec 2020
Medical and eligibility passed in Jan, RCMP request in Feb, then radio silence
Got ADR confirmation email on Tuesday, followed by GU
CIO Sydney, CB01126

One of my coworker with AOR Nov 2020 was approved last week, too.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi @legalfalcon
Do you have any idea why EE PNP inland applicants sent to Etobicoke after R10 at done at CIO has zero movement with Eligibility not started after more than a year since AOR?
It is only happens to those sent Etobicoke.

I am fainting can’t take it anymore.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I ordered a GCMS to see if my file has been transferred from Etobicoke or not, but so far no reply received.

Today I created a new EE profile under FSW stream (by creating a new GcKey of course). I am few months away from CEC eligibility but want to create a profile to avoid tie-break rule kind of thing. My CRS now is only 462 as a FSW candidate, but will increase to 502 by Dec 25 this year. There is no single movement in my PNP application so I believe it will take me another year or (even) two to be finalized. They simply don't touch my file, that's it. So guys, if you are eligible for CEC, think about reapplying. If you were in a lucky train that had already passed, you would see your file moving. If not, it means you will need to wait for a long time as the border restriction is going to be removed and IRCC will have a ton of pending applications + new applications + expired CoPRs waiting for them, not to mention PGS program that will start this Sep 20. Just some thoughts!
Did you get your notes??

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
@Princes2020. Can you please give your response to my queries? Its a bit urgent please. Thanks
I have created GCKey using new email address to apply under CEC. I have some queries regarding new express entry profile could you please share your thoughts?

(1) Has applicant applied for Express Entry before?
I already applied under PNP-Express entry. So, should the answer be YES?

(2) Has applicant received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
I already have nomination from Province. Should I say Yes to above query?

(3) I authorize the British Columbia/Ontario/Sask to collect from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) all of the information contained in my Express Entry submission that IRCC is authorized to disclose to under s. 10.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for the purpose of considering my submission and allowing third parties to consider my submission for selection under Express Entry British Columbia/Ontario/Sask. Should I the answer NO to this query?

Thanks for your time to answering the questions!
Just want to summarise my understanding and answer your questions. I am also 100% not sure, but would appreciate if someone could confirm:

1. Application:
You can apply to EE PNP and CEC at the same time, but for that, you need to create a separate profile under separate email addresses:

2. Questions:

(1) Has applicant applied for Express Entry before?
YES- provide EE number

(2) Has applicant received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
NO-since you already used your PNP for EEPNP application

(3) I authorize the British Columbia/Ontario/Sask to collect from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) all of the information contained in my Express Entry submission that IRCC is authorized to disclose to under s. 10.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for the purpose of considering my submission and allowing third parties to consider my submission for selection under Express Entry British Columbia/Ontario/Sask. Should I the answer NO to this query?
NO- since you do not want your profile to be considered for another EE PNP.

Can someone confirm my understanding?

Mayur321

Feb 27, 2020
Hello friends,

A question in showing the Proof of funds for CEC-PNP (Ontario) through Express Entry. Firstly, do we need to show any amount as proof of funds for the CEC-PNP application !?