+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
62000 for 10 years, 6200 dollars for one year
Yes, I see your point.

I really hope something would change soon. They reduced ITAs for the past 2 months and did not draw anything last time(only PNP).
Seems very logically that they are clearing the backlog without inviting more people to increase the backlog.

Also, they broke the record for Express Entry approving 35k applications in June and almost 40k EE applications in July. In never happened before this huge volume.

SaAbrol

Jul 23, 2021
Yes, I see your point.

I really hope something would change soon. They reduced ITAs for the past 2 months and did not draw anything last time(only PNP).
Seems very logically that they are clearing the backlog without inviting more people to increase the backlog.

Also, they broke the record for Express Entry approving 35k applications in June and almost 40k EE applications in July. In never happened before this huge volume.
Does it include express entry pnp as well ?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Yes, I see your point.

They issued less ITAs apparently because they have Afghan refugees applications to process. Other than than the TRV policy announced yesterday will result a large number of TRV applications being filed afresh for faster processing. Nothing positive for 2020 applicants.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
They issued less ITAs apparently because they have Afghan refugees applications to process. Other than than the TRV policy announced yesterday will result a large number of TRV applications being filed afresh for faster processing. Nothing positive for 2020 applicants.
Since July 8 they cut ITA for CEC in half starting to invite just 3000 instead 6000 months before. So nothing related to Afghanistan.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Since July 8 they cut ITA for CEC in half starting to invite just 3000 instead 6000 months before. So nothing related to Afghanistan.
If the number reduced by 3000 per month, it has on the other hand increased by 20,000 in one go by diverting resources to Afghan refugees. And now the fresh TRV applications will add to it. IRCC has asked TRV applicants to reapply if they FASTER processing.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
If the number reduced by 3000 per month, it has on the other hand increased by 20,000 in one go by diverting resources to Afghan refugees. And now the fresh TRV applications will add to it. IRCC has asked TRV applicants to reapply if they FASTER processing.
I don’t really think we should look at other streams than EE.
For EE they broke records for June July approving about 75 000 EE applications within 2 months. It never happened before. Huge volume. Which is positive sign.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I don’t really think we should look at other streams than EE.
For EE they broke records for June July approving about 75 000 EE applications within 2 months. It never happened before. Huge volume. Which is positive sign.
In order to look at positive side we can do that. But facts will remain as they are on ground. Same visa officers assigned to Afghan refugees. Even call Center doesn’t respond to queries other than Afghan refugees now.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
In order to look at positive side we can do that. But facts will remain as they are on ground. Same visa officers assigned to Afghan refugees. Even call Center doesn’t respond to queries other than Afghan refugees now.
Yes I completely agree. Delay will only grow due to refugees and visa reapply policy.