+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Tan_m

Feb 14, 2020
My pnp application is at final stage as security finally started after 6 months of silence. CEC is slow processing as it’s been 70 days and eligibility not started yet. I wish and hope to get PR under CEC now. The pnp is one of the most bitter experience of my life and I don’t wish to carry the tag anymore. Once my eligibility is passed under CEC, I may consider withdrawing pnp application.
Hello,

I am thinking to apply under CEC. Did you use same medical and PCC?

My AOR March 2020- EE PNP
No movement till August 23/2021
Work permit will expire on OCT 3/2021

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021

Hello,

I am thinking to apply under CEC. Did you use same medical and PCC?

My AOR March 2020- EE PNP
No movement till August 23/2021
Work permit will expire on OCT 3/2021
Hi,
What movement did happened on August 23rd ?
Do you just passed the medical?
Or you passed the medical before long ago ?
Because there is no movement on my application at all.
Thank you!

Tan_m

Feb 14, 2020

Hi,
Thank you!
I received my GCMS NOTES with signed date august 23/2021 on it.
My medical was extended in April 2021 and no movement before and after that

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
@Princes2020. Can you please give your response to my queries? Its a bit urgent please. Thanks
I have created GCKey using new email address to apply under CEC. I have some queries regarding new express entry profile could you please share your thoughts?

(1) Has applicant applied for Express Entry before?
I already applied under PNP-Express entry. So, should the answer be YES?

(2) Has applicant received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
I already have nomination from Province. Should I say Yes to above query?

(3) I authorize the British Columbia/Ontario/Sask to collect from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) all of the information contained in my Express Entry submission that IRCC is authorized to disclose to under s. 10.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for the purpose of considering my submission and allowing third parties to consider my submission for selection under Express Entry British Columbia/Ontario/Sask. Should I the answer NO to this query?

Thanks for your time to answering the questions!

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
@Princes2020. Can you please give your response to my queries? Its a bit urgent please. Thanks
I have created GCKey using new email address to apply under CEC. I have some queries regarding new express entry profile could you please share your thoughts?

(1) Has applicant applied for Express Entry before?
I already applied under PNP-Express entry. So, should the answer be YES?

(2) Has applicant received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
I already have nomination from Province. Should I say Yes to above query?

(3) I authorize the British Columbia/Ontario/Sask to collect from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) all of the information contained in my Express Entry submission that IRCC is authorized to disclose to under s. 10.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for the purpose of considering my submission and allowing third parties to consider my submission for selection under Express Entry British Columbia/Ontario/Sask. Should I the answer NO to this query?

For my second EE profile:

1: yes. Put the ongoing EE application number
2: no. The one you got for ongoing PnP application was already used. You do not have an active nomination at this moment. This is also the answer from @legalfalcon in another thread.
Waiting for others’ input to help.

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
For my second EE profile:

1: yes. Put the ongoing EE application number
2: no. The one you got for ongoing PnP application was already used. You do not have an active nomination at this moment. This is also the answer from @legalfalcon in another thread.
Waiting for others’ input to help.
@Twee,Thanks for your response!

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021

Hi,
Thank you!
hmmm interesting... On August 23rd I received an update from my profile saying my medical is passed again on that date.

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
@Veeeg, @super5611, @artozaurus, @Alaa Afifah, @Sarah29, @Lopwk, @aisha_khan, @harsimrannsingh, @Mek22. Can you please give your response to my query? Its a bit urgent please. Thanks
I am a PNP-expresss entry applicant, but I wan to apply for CEC. Therefore, I have created GCKey using new email address to apply under CEC. I have a query regarding new express entry profile could you please share how you overcome the issue?

(1) Has applicant received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
I already have nomination from Province and my PNP-expreess entry application is active for that nomination. In this case should I say Yes to above query?

Last edited:

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
@Veeeg, @super5611, @artozaurus, @Alaa Afifah, @Sarah29, @Lopwk, @aisha_khan, @harsimrannsingh, @Mek22. Can you please give your response to my query? Its a bit urgent please. Thanks
I am a PNP-expresss entry applicant, but I wan to apply for CEC. Therefore, I have created GCKey using new email address to apply under CEC. I have a query regarding new express entry profile could you please share how you overcome the issue?

(1) Has applicant received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
I already have nomination from Province and my PNP-expreess entry application is active for that nomination. In this case should I say Yes to above query?

If you answer YES they gonna invite you under PNP again. This is my understanding.
You need to say No and maybe write LOE saying you have PNP in process as well.

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
If you answer YES they gonna invite you under PNP again. This is my understanding.
Lol ones a PNP doomed as a PNP for eternity. PNP is more of a liability than a nomination.

P.S. Pardon my dark humor, couldn't help see this side. I'm myself a PNP inland waiting for my medicals to pass, submitted application 4 months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Lol ones a PNP doomed as a PNP for eternity. PNP is more of a liability than a nomination.

P.S. Pardon my dark humor, couldn't help see this side. I'm myself a PNP inland waiting for my medicals to pass, submitted application 4 months ago.
That’s insane. No medical since May for you. Seems like they stopped processing new applications completely. Maybe they are concentrating now on the backlog?

Also, they approve huge volume of CEC crazy fast. 18 000 CEC got approved in June. I believe even more in July(no statistic published yet). Pre COVID average CEC approvals was about 2000 per month.

Veeeg

Aug 18, 2021
Agree, this will be for the new CEC application, therefore, you don't have PNP nomination

Reactions: upon

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
BC PNP inland (1+ 2 dependents)
AOR- 23rd Aug 2020
VO - NovaScotia CIO

ghost update on aug 14th… no update on cic portal….so called them came to know everything passed but medical expired and still not extended or asked for remedical…

Aug 26th 2021…application updated - medical passed
Aug 27th 2021 - pr approval confirmation email… replied right away… now waiting for portal credentials….

i also had daughters visitor extension in process for last 6 months… it was approved on Aug 25th 2021…

wishing everyone all the best…. I was also creating CEC profile but i was still in dilemma to reapply but gods grace pr approved…
Hey people I received credentials on Aug 28th… no copr yet and cic portal still says submitted… how much more time to receive COPR… any idea

super5611

Nov 13, 2019
I just texted inquiry to Justin Trudeau. I hope all streams under express entry could be equally treated by IRCC. We EEPNP applicants are so frustrated!!!!
Please EVERYONE do your own part, let's text it to (613)777-2039. Hope he can hear our voices!

EFan

Aug 6, 2020
Anyone who has Sept AOR. and still waiting for an update? It's been months and months for "security not start".
It has been a year now. I called the office today and asked for status checking. They told me they would only answer questions for emergencies until they solve all the Afghanistan problems. They won't answer any questions regarding the status checking. So frustrated!