+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
My pnp application is at final stage as security finally started after 6 months of silence. CEC is slow processing as it’s been 70 days and eligibility not started yet. I wish and hope to get PR under CEC now. The pnp is one of the most bitter experience of my life and I don’t wish to carry the tag anymore. Once my eligibility is passed under CEC, I may consider withdrawing pnp application.
Hi I have already applied under CEC after having an EE PNP in process for 1 year now and it has been 50 days to my CEC application and there is no update No medical/biometric/uci. What should I do? I called ircc the agent said everything is fine just give more time.

Reactions: manjax23

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi I have already applied under CEC after having an EE PNP in process for 1 year now and it has been 50 days to my CEC application and there is no update No medical/biometric/uci. What should I do? I called ircc the agent said everything is fine just give more time.
Hi, what’s exact progress on your PNP? What’s the eligibility status? Visa offices?

Freemangoo

Jul 30, 2021
Got my 1st GU today after 8 months of waiting. Review of Eligibility was changed 1 week ago to: “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”.
Hopefully I can get my PR but end of this year

Gurk04

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Great! They got your file out of Etobicoke. That’s a good news.
Eligibility still not started?
Thats not a good news, i and 3 other people i know got their files moved to halifax in may this year. No updates after. No changes to the progress either.

Grace1234

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
September 2020 AOR
Security - in progress
Eligibility and criminality - not started
VO - Vancouver
Almost 1 year of waiting I'm thinking of applying under CEC or just keep on waiting anyway does anyone here knows a PNP EE whatsapp group?

Reactions: singhaj

akash_patel2993

Star Member
May 19, 2020
September 2020 AOR
Security - in progress
VO - Vancouver
Almost 1 year of waiting I'm thinking of applying under CEC or just keep on waiting anyway does anyone here knows a PNP EE whatsapp group?
I am in same boat, I don't know any particular group for inland PNP but here is that link for Vancouver vo whatsapp group
Guys join the Vancouver whatsapp group here https://chat.whatsapp.com/GWeYd3xQK32K2QF50MPDi2

singhaj

Feb 7, 2016
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
September 2020 AOR
Security - in progress
VO - Vancouver
exactly same situation here

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
My pnp application is at final stage as security finally started after 6 months of silence. CEC is slow processing as it’s been 70 days and eligibility not started yet. I wish and hope to get PR under CEC now. The pnp is one of the most bitter experience of my life and I don’t wish to carry the tag anymore. Once my eligibility is passed under CEC, I may consider withdrawing pnp application.
Thanks @Princes2020 for your response! I have created GCKey using new email address to apply under CEC. I have some queries regarding new express entry profile could you please share your experience?

(1) Has applicant applied for Express Entry before?
I already applied under PNP-Express entry. So, should the answer be YES?

(2) Has applicant received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
I already have nomination from Province. Should I say Yes to above query?

(3) I authorize the British Columbia/Ontario/Sask to collect from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) all of the information contained in my Express Entry submission that IRCC is authorized to disclose to under s. 10.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for the purpose of considering my submission and allowing third parties to consider my submission for selection under Express Entry British Columbia/Ontario/Sask. Should I the answer NO to this query?

Thanks for your time to answering the questions!

Reactions: SaAbrol

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi members, I am a PNP-Express entry applicant. Due to delayed PNP processing I am applying for CEC. I have created GCKey using new email address to apply under CEC. I have some queries regarding new express entry profile can you guyz please comment? Thanks

(1) Has applicant applied for Express Entry before?
I already applied under PNP-Express entry. So, should the answer be YES?

(2) Has applicant received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
I already have nomination from Province. Should I say Yes to above query?

(3) I authorize the British Columbia/Ontario/Sask to collect from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) all of the information contained in my Express Entry submission that IRCC is authorized to disclose to under s. 10.4 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, for the purpose of considering my submission and allowing third parties to consider my submission for selection under Express Entry British Columbia/Ontario/Sask. Should I the answer NO to this query?