+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

singhaj

Feb 7, 2016
Med's Done....
07-09-2020
IRCC pattern of processing the files is totally disguised and beyond imagination. My file was stuck in Etobicoke until this June 2021 and now sitting in Vancouver office. Now IRCC stopped providing updates on files, no clue what's going on !!!!!

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
IRCC pattern of processing the files is totally disguised and beyond imagination. My file was stuck in Etobicoke until this June 2021 and now sitting in Vancouver office. Now IRCC stopped providing updates on files, no clue what's going on !!!!!
That is sad to hear
You mean they stopped providing updates.
They're not replying to your webforms ?

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Very frustrating for inland PNP applications right now. It seems like our applications are being ignored.

Timeline:

BCPNP Inland
AOR: May 30th 2021

No updates since. Not even medical or biometrics. I don't even think my application has been viewed.
Same here AOR june PNP BC /CEC inland been here working for 4 years and still nothing no medical even I don't think my R10 is even completed since my UCI number still the temp number

But based on what I'm seeing on https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers people who crossed 4 months mark started to process thire medical

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I have no idea why our applications went via Etobicoke and Eligibility not started. This pattern ONLY seen for applications going through Etobicoke. EVERY OTHER application has Eligibility done at CIO immediately after R10.

Reactions: singhaj

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Same here AOR june BC inland CEC been here working for 4 years and still nothing no medical even I don't think my R10 is even completed since my UCI number still the temp number

But based on what I'm seeing on https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers people who crossed 4 months mark started to process thire medical
4 months for medical? What?!
It is usually around 30 days no more. They don’t process it anymore :/

Rasputin666

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
4 months for medical? What?!
It is usually around 30 days no more. They don’t process it anymore :/
Same status until our last conversation. Nothing changed at all. Someone told me IRCC is taking 20,000 refugees from Afghanistan on priority so you might hope to get that fcking letter on 2022.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: xza116 and upon

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I have a question: AOR 19 May 2021 inland EE BC PNP, no update on the status! I applied separately for CEC creating new the Gckey. When I applied for a new EE profile it gave me zero CRS scores and said that my IELTS scores are not enough even though all my scores are above 6. Did anybody come across with similar issue? Being EE PNP were you able to create a separate profile for EE CEC and applied successfully? Is there anything specific you need to mention in the application?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi, still the same, no progress at all. Have ordered new GCMS, waiting to get them. Contacted MP and he didn’t even acknowledge the email. Applied for BOWP extension over a month, no reply for that too. Don’t know what the hell is wrong. How about you @upon, any update ?
No nothing. Applied to extend WP got it within a month.
Will order notes soon.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Same status until our last conversation. Nothing changed at all. Someone told me IRCC is taking 20,000 refugees from Afghanistan on priority so you might hope to get that fcking letter on 2022.
Yes. They officially don’t answer to webform and you can’t call call centre about any question not related to Afghanistan. What a shame.

Rasputin666

Star Member
Sep 19, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, just wonder to ask you if you know any background of the current IRCC resource arrangement. Did they actually work fully on the 20,000 Afghanistan refugees? My wife needs to pay the international tuition if we can't see the COPR letter by mid of September. If this is the case then all of us will be silent for at least a month?

Reactions: upon

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
PNP candidate applying for CEC.
Inland PNP much frustated after seeing no movement in file and knowing the fact that I have to saty permanently in nominating provience decided to apply under CEC. From this forum asking for advice/pros/cons of my new move. @Princess2020, @amosi and others please share your experience of applying under CEC.. I'm very much stressed..please help.. Thanks

Reactions: Maxpayne111

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
PNP candidate applying for CEC.
Inland PNP much frustated after seeing no movement in file and knowing the fact that I have to saty permanently in nominating provience decided to apply under CEC. From this forum asking for advice/pros/cons of my new move. @Princess2020, @amosi and others please share your experience of applying under CEC.. I'm very much stressed..please help.. Thanks
My pnp application is at final stage as security finally started after 6 months of silence. CEC is slow processing as it’s been 70 days and eligibility not started yet. I wish and hope to get PR under CEC now. The pnp is one of the most bitter experience of my life and I don’t wish to carry the tag anymore. Once my eligibility is passed under CEC, I may consider withdrawing pnp application.

• Love
Reactions: Princes Queen