+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
Congratulations
Your visa office
thank you. I have no idea about my Visa office, nor requested any GU and not called to follow-up too. 2 weeks ago I sent a web email to just remind them my application is closed to 1 year already. And now I have received my portal email (confirming my address and upload photos).

I almost gave up! But God is good. Keep the faith!

andy53

Aug 28, 2021
That’s insane. Almost 9 months after submitting and Eligibility not started. I never seen even any Outland these days with Eligibility not started with our timeline.

Anyone else here EE PNP inland with Eligibility not started?????????
I’m in the same boat!
BCPNP
AOR July 2020
Eligibility- Not Started
Criminality- Passed
Security- Not Started
Info Sharing - In Progress
VO : Halifax (previously Etobicoke)

• Wow
Reactions: upon

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I’m in the same boat!
BCPNP
AOR July 2020
Eligibility- Not Started
Criminality- Passed
Security- Not Started
Info Sharing - In Progress
VO : Halifax (previously Etobicoke)
Let me guess-your R10 done at CIO and file was transferred to Etobicoke with zero movement after?

Do you know when your file was transferred to Halifax from Etobicoke?

andy53

Aug 28, 2021
Let me guess-your R10 done at CIO and file was transferred to Etobicoke with zero movement after?

Do you know when your file was transferred to Halifax from Etobicoke?
That’s correct. File transferred to Etobicoke in May.

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
BC PNP inland (1+ 2 dependents)
AOR- 23rd Aug 2020
VO - NovaScotia CIO

ghost update on aug 14th… no update on cic portal….so called them came to know everything passed but medical expired and still not extended or asked for remedical…

Aug 26th 2021…application updated - medical passed
Aug 27th 2021 - pr approval confirmation email… replied right away… now waiting for portal credentials….

i also had daughters visitor extension in process for last 6 months… it was approved on Aug 25th 2021…

wishing everyone all the best…. I also created CEC profile and was suppose to receive ITA in coming days… but i was still in dilemma to reapply but gods grace pr approved…

barcaruleall

Feb 16, 2021
Very frustrating for inland PNP applications right now. It seems like our applications are being ignored.

Timeline:

BCPNP Inland
AOR: May 30th 2021

No updates since. Not even medical or biometrics. I don't even think my application has been viewed.

atiq722

Jul 6, 2020
I sent email about process delay regarding my EE PNP inland application to immigration minister and got reply check with MP then I sent Fax to PM Justin Trudeau got reply to check with immigration minister ! My point is that no one is willing to resolve issue ! Who will do IRCC unfriendliness Accountability ? I am thinking to go Federal court and file case about my EE PNP CEC inland application only that is best way resolved my issue and will attached all Corresponding with PM, immigration minister and MP as well !

TR to PR process in 60 days
CEC process in 120 days
PNP inland no time line at all .

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
I sent email about process delay regarding my EE PNP inland application to immigration minister and got reply check with MP then I sent Fax to PM Justin Trudeau got reply to check with immigration minister ! My point is that no one is willing to resolve issue ! Who will do IRCC unfriendliness Accountability ? I am thinking to go Federal court and file case about my EE PNP CEC inland application only that is best way resolved my issue and will attached all Corresponding with PM, immigration minister and MP as well !

CEC process in 120 days
You have an email from prime minister office. Leverage that. Send an email to the immigration ministry with the attachment.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg

CEC process in 120 days
Your application making huge progress man. We got here bunch of people from 2020 with Eligibility not started after almost 1,5 years for some since AOR. This is beyond any surrealism.