+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
Guys what's IRCCs official message for PNP and FSW inland and Outland application processing status?
CEC appears to move rapidly every week e.g. Jumped from 3rd Dec to 9th Dec 2020 to 24th to 30th Jan 2021 in 1 week: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Does CEC moving fast mean it's a good thing? Or is it still starving resources until All CEC applications are processed? In March and April 2021 CEC applications were five times the monthly average as a result of the historic low cut off. If more PNP and FSW applications are not processed, we might still be looking at an average wait of 12 months (even though official estimate provided is still 6 months).

ontariorayman

Feb 26, 2021
what happens if you accidentally miss the email? Is there some kind of a verification or change of status in the express entry portal?
After I received this email, I logged into my CIC account and the application was updated. The only change was that the medical was showing as passed on August 23, 2021. Prior to the email, it used to show 'you do not require a medical exam'.

@snowy8989 I have not received the portal login credentials yet, how long does it usually take to receive them after you reply to the email with the required information? I have replied again today asking for an update. The email was from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Edit: I received the portal login credentials.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twinklestar06

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Then what’s the difference. Processing time, type of GCMS notes, or something else?
Privacy notes is a short version of ATIA, but it contains all the relevant status and history that one might be interested. ATIA one is more comprehensive though. It has everything that has ever happened to your application.

tam22

Aug 2, 2021
Hi everyone, in a month or two I will need to apply for an extension/BOWP as my current work permit will be 4 months off expiring. I received this work permit when I got my PNP nomination, so it states that I can only work in my current role etc etc. My question is, do I need to apply for an extension with a new work permit support letter from PNP, or can I now apply for a BOWP given my PR app is pending? I'm just confused as BOWP states you can't have any conditions on your current visa. Thank you!

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
I received an update in my profile. on Aug 23, it says I passed my medical exam (on may 12th this year it got extended), on Aug 25th, under review of additional documents section it says they are reviewing the additional documents I provided... Is this good news or does it mean I am back to square one again

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
If a decision on your application has not yet been made, and if you resign, you will have to inform IRCC even if your eligibility has passed. Also, if you claimed 50 points for the arranged offer of employment, that condition will change, thereby decreasing your CRS.

Ideally, you should wait until you receive a COPR, you can then resign the same day.
Thank you so much @legalfalcon ! Prayers really works! We just have to hold-on to our faith! I have received portal email today!
It states my PR application have been approved with some next step. I am hoping everything will be fine.

Praying for all of you guys! Keep the faith! Someone higher is in control! I am a Mary devotee :)

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I received an update in my profile. on Aug 23, it says I passed my medical exam (on may 12th this year it got extended), on Aug 25th, under review of additional documents section it says they are reviewing the additional documents I provided... Is this good news or does it mean I am back to square one again
What additional documents you provided to them and when?

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
nclex-rn ontario exam dates 2021
nclex canada requirements
ontario nursing exam passing grade
nclex ontario exam dates 2021
how many times can you take the nclex in canada
nclex canada exam dates 2020
nclex canada exam dates 2021
how to prepare for nclex-rn canada

nclex canada sample questions
nclex canada pass rate
nclex canada prep
nclex canada test dates
nclex canada meaning
nclex canada dates 2021

NCLEX-PN-RN
nclex canada
nclex-rn ontario exam dates 2020
nclex-rn ontario exam dates 2021
nclex canada prep
nclex canada registration
nclex ontario exam dates 2021

Whatsapp +15205340102
Beware! He’s a scammer

Reactions: upon

Freemangoo

Jul 30, 2021
Everyone I have a question. Went I logged in to my GC acc today, Review of Eligibility status changed to “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”.

I think before this, the status should be “You application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility”.

If this is correct, does this mean that IRCC finally “processing” my application? Thanks

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Everyone I have a question. Went I logged in to my GC acc today, Review of Eligibility status changed to “We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”.

I think before this, the status should be “You application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility”.

If this is correct, does this mean that IRCC finally “processing” my application? Thanks
Correct.

Reactions: Freemangoo