+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

hellogarg

May 28, 2019
Hello Friends

I want to post my timeline here for your help.

BC PNP INLAND

PNP Nomination 3rd November 2020.
EE ITA received 19th November,
AOR 9th Feb 2021
Portal Invitation 14th August
Portal credentials 16th 17th August
e-COPR received 18th August

I think now IRCC is picking PNP profiles as well.I have seen some more post from PNP inland on ask Kubeir where they got their COPR.I hope everyone of you will get your PR very soon.

My security was stuck since march and then on 14th August, everything was cleared.

I would like to say if anyone is thinking to apply CEC application as well then may be wait for another month to save your hard earned money.

Let me know if anyone need any help...happy to help you.

Best of luck!!

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Right. I see IRCC starting approving 2021 PNP.
This clearly means they just gonna work fast on 2021 just for their 2021 statistics and ditch 2020 because processing time statistics have been screwed and there is no point to bother about 2020 applicants at this point.

Sarah29

Aug 17, 2021
Hello Friends

BC PNP INLAND

AOR 9th Feb 2021

I think now IRCC is picking PNP profiles as well.I have seen some more post from PNP inland on ask Kubeir where they got their COPR.I hope everyone of you will get your PR very soon.

My security was stuck since march and then on 14th August, everything was cleared.

I would like to say if anyone is thinking to apply CEC application as well then may be wait for another month to save your hard earned money.

Best of luck!!
Thank you, ithe good news cheers me up. Lol

artozaurus

Jun 24, 2021
Your answer would be greatly appreciated
so do you now have two applications under process? And both express entry?
If yes how did you do it?
I tried applying again from my account it says you have another application under process
I'm thinking of applying to CEC as well because like everybody else my EE BC PNP application is not moving
It was easy in my case, my wife is the main applicant under EE BC PNP, I opened another profile for myself and applied as the main applicant to apply under CEC.
If you read through this thread there are others that opened another profile as main applicants, unfortunately, I don't know if that's ok or not, even for my case.

Reactions: xza116

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
Hello Friends

BC PNP INLAND

AOR 9th Feb 2021

Best of luck!!
Happy for you! Well deserved.

I am 24Sep2021. My only update for this year was Medical Pass:( 2weeks ago,

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello Friends

BC PNP INLAND

AOR 9th Feb 2021

Best of luck!!
Congrats! Did you have ghost updates during processing?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hello Friends

BC PNP INLAND

AOR 9th Feb 2021

Best of luck!!
Congratulations!
Btw, what kind of help can you extend?

snowy8989

Feb 19, 2020
Hi All, Medical extended on June 24.2021 and Military Details was requested as an additional document same day.

Is it good sign or not? Before that only Eligibility was passed. Aor Mar.14.2020

Hi Marappli, I just realized that we are exactly on the same boat. my Aor was April 2020 and still received no update until now. my medical exam got extended last month but still no update after. Did you get assigned to CB01126 ? I am also Alberta PNP

Marappli

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi Marappli, I just realized that we are exactly on the same boat. my Aor was April 2020 and still received no update until now. my medical exam got extended last month but still no update after. Did you get assigned to CB01126 ? I am also Alberta PNP
same. CB01126 and still no update now.

Marappli

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
crazy! is there any way we can hire a lawyer that maybe has a higher power? I called CIC the other day and she told me to leave a feedback for them and maybe they can do somehting about it
Thousands of people complained about this backlog but there’s nothing change... What can we do now

ontariorayman

Feb 26, 2021
I am in the same boat too. AOR March 29, 2020 EEBCPNP applicant. Called IRCC for an update today and it's the same frickin thing, Medical extended, security not started and criminality in progress. I am beyond tired and depressed because of this cruel joke IRCC is playing on us :(

• Angry
Reactions: manjax23 and xza116

sadya

Mar 30, 2020
Hi everyone,
Do you guys have any idea how long it takes for the MP to respond to the email regarding the PR application situation?