+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
It essentially says Review type: A11.2 - Case Processing Agent Application I have reviewed this application etc etc... Recommendation: Appears to meet requirements. A11.2: MET R87: Appears to meet medical: All Valid Ready To Finalize.
That was created January 7th
It looks just amazing. Relax and wait for your PR. 95% of work on your application was done.

Sarah29

Aug 17, 2021
Hi folks, I got portal on Wednesday morning and got eCOPR this morning. I would like to share my timeline. AOR: Nov 5, 2020. Jan: Everything passed except Security: not started. After Jan, we didn't receive any GU after that. I called CIC again on July 15, my security hadn't started at that time. The Portal was sent on July 21 without any update on my profile. I'm BC PNP 1 dependent.
:thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Marmora1475

Twinklestar06

Sep 25, 2020
AOR Oct 2020, just received my second set of notes and still nothing has changed since January 7th :'(
Has anyone here had to apply for a second BOWP while waiting for their application to be processed? Seems like I'm going to have to at this rate. Such a waste of hundreds of dollars ugh
Hi, my aor is feb 2020 and decision has not been made yet. I have applied for my BOWP extension about a month ago but no decision for that also.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I have a question to everyone. Can you please check your notes the History section? The thing is: my whole History section is redacted(Blank). I just wonder how many people gave the same. If it is not redacted please tell what information is written there. Thanks!

robkin

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
United States
Hi, my aor is feb 2020 and decision has not been made yet. I have applied for my BOWP extension about a month ago but no decision for that also.
BOWP may take several months. If you have an urgent need (i.e. you are leaving the country and so you can’t utilize implied status) then you can submit a web form providing some context and asking them to expedite it. It worked when I applied for a SOWP after BOWP was issued (had to leave to the US temporarily) since BOWP took longer than I expected… three months.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
They most likely did this just to improve statistics!
IRCC is processing 2021 AORs faster to keep the backlog not increasing. The applicants from 2020 are already depressed so it doesn’t make a difference for IRCC if these applicants continue to remain depressed. Most of the 2021 applicants are CEC that’s why we see 90% CEC approvals.

artozaurus

Jun 24, 2021
Because of this thread, I spent another 2650 CAD and applied as CEC today, as well as EE BC PNP more than a month ago. I hope you all get the approvals ASAP, thank you for sharing the info.

Reactions: Twee and upon

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Because of this thread, I spent another 2650 CAD and applied as CEC today, as well as EE BC PNP more than a month ago. I hope you all get the approvals ASAP, thank you for sharing the info.
Your answer would be greatly appreciated
so do you now have two applications under process? And both express entry?
If yes how did you do it?
I tried applying again from my account it says you have another application under process
I'm thinking of applying to CEC as well because like everybody else my EE BC PNP application is not moving

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarah29

Sarah29

Aug 17, 2021
Your answer would be greatly appreciated
so do you now have two applications under process? And both express entry?
If yes how did you do it?
I tried applying again from my account it says you have another application under process
I'm thinking of applying to CEC as well because like everybody else my EE BC PNP application is not moving
I have the same concerns, I am thinking about applying CEC. I have an EEPNP application with AOR 26th July.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hey folks!
Do you have History section on your notes or the whole section is redacted (hidden)?
my whole History redacted under S12.(1) Please reply!