+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Maxpayne111

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
USA
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
10-05-2021
is there any person in this forum who has received portal email with AOR in 2021 (for FSW Inland or PNP Inland)?

Last edited:

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
IRCC's mentality is unpredictable :)))))) There are sooooo many EEPNP waiting before March, they just simply choose to ignore..
I really wonder why they are choosing to process later AORs and forget a bunch of people applying in the first half of 2020. The number of PNP applications are not as many as CEC ones, but why even my eligibility has not been passed hahaha.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I really wonder why they are choosing to process later AORs and forget a bunch of people applying in the first half of 2020. The number of PNP applications are not as many as CEC ones, but why even my eligibility has not been passed hahaha.
But you already have A11.2 Eligibility review on your file aren’t you? With Review Required on it.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
But you already have A11.2 Eligibility review on your file aren’t you? With Review Required on it.
I do. But it has not been reviewed yet. I don’t know if it will be passed or I will be rejected for whatever reasons. I mean, I am still living with the fear being rejected after 1 or 2 years. Waste of time and efforts. Even if eligibility can be passed (which I think it will), it is a long way to finalization. So I really need an answer for my file now on eligibility

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I do. But it has not been reviewed yet. I don’t know if it will be passed or I will be rejected for whatever reasons. I mean, I am still living with the fear being rejected after 1 or 2 years. Waste of time and efforts. Even if eligibility can be passed (which I think it will), it is a long way to finalization. So I really need an answer for my file now on eligibility
Actually I think once your file picked by an Officer for review it gets finalized quickly. The main issue-no officer touches files.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Btw, did you get any ghost updates when your A11.2 review was done?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Btw, did you get any ghost updates when your A11.2 review was done?
I believe it was done when med passed and bio letter was sent out. If so, yes, because bio letter was in the message part and medical showed “you passed”.

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Anybody whos has contacted their MP regrading the delay in the application?
Can you please provide me with format of the email you typed?

I am thinking of contacting my MP.

ruby1

Mar 29, 2021
AOR Oct 2020, just received my second set of notes and still nothing has changed since January 7th :'(
Has anyone here had to apply for a second BOWP while waiting for their application to be processed? Seems like I'm going to have to at this rate. Such a waste of hundreds of dollars ugh

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
AOR Oct 2020, just received my second set of notes and still nothing has changed since January 7th :'(
Has anyone here had to apply for a second BOWP while waiting for their application to be processed? Seems like I'm going to have to at this rate. Such a waste of hundreds of dollars ugh
What is the last note shows and when was it written?

akash_patel2993

Star Member
May 19, 2020
What your vo?
My AOR is also oct 2020

ruby1

Mar 29, 2021
What is the last note shows and when was it written?
It essentially says Review type: A11.2 - Case Processing Agent Application I have reviewed this application etc etc... Recommendation: Appears to meet requirements. A11.2: MET R87: Appears to meet medical: All Valid Ready To Finalize.
That was created January 7th

Reactions: rabrakha