+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

tam22

Aug 2, 2021
Hi all. I am an EE BCPNP Inland applicant with a September 2020 AOR. I have had no update in my profile since October 29, 2020, when my biometrics & medicals were approved.

I received GCMS notes on June 11, and it appears the last update on my profile was in November last year with the recommendation of Ready to Finalize.

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
Info sharing - Complete
Office: Ottawa

I was just able to get through to IRCC on the phone and nothing of the above has changed since I received the notes in June. It's so disheartening to see so many CEC inland applicants (some of who have been my friends who have applied in 2021) be approved within months of their AOR when my case is not really so different. I'm not sure why inland applicants from 2020 are just being forgotten about. PNP should be prioritized as well.

My work specific visa that I was granted through my nomination is set to expire early next year. In the case I am still waiting for PR in a few months time, do I need to apply for a BOWP or request another work permit support letter from BCPNP? Just trying to think ahead, but hoping that it doesn't come to that!

Anil_Kumar_1988

Apr 21, 2021
Hi all. I am an EE BCPNP Inland applicant with a September 2020 AOR. I have had no update in my profile since October 29, 2020, when my biometrics & medicals were approved.

I received GCMS notes on June 11, and it appears the last update on my profile was in November last year with the recommendation of Ready to Finalize.

Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
Info sharing - Complete
Office: Ottawa

I was just able to get through to IRCC on the phone and nothing of the above has changed since I received the notes in June. It's so disheartening to see so many CEC inland applicants (some of who have been my friends who have applied in 2021) be approved within months of their AOR when my case is not really so different. I'm not sure why inland applicants from 2020 are just being forgotten about. PNP should be prioritized as well.

My work specific visa that I was granted through my nomination is set to expire early next year. In the case I am still waiting for PR in a few months time, do I need to apply for a BOWP or request another work permit support letter from BCPNP? Just trying to think ahead, but hoping that it doesn't come to that!
If your work specific visa about to expire better to apply for BOWP within last 4 months of your work permit.

tam22

Aug 2, 2021
If your work specific visa about to expire better to apply for BOWP within last 4 months of your work permit.
Thank you! So even though my current work permit is restricted to my employer (the one associated to my PNP application), I can still apply for BOWP?

Anil_Kumar_1988

Apr 21, 2021
Thank you! So even though my current work permit is restricted to my employer (the one associated to my PNP application), I can still apply for BOWP?
yes, you will get more information about how to keep your work permit up to date in the website of province which nominates you. Also refer the letter which IRCC sent with AOR

aisha_khan

Star Member
Jun 21, 2018
EE BC PNP
AOR - Aug 23rd 2020 ( inland 2 dependents)
vo - CIO sydney Nova Scotia
eligibility passed
criminality in progress for the longest time
background check in process as per website
security not started
when should i expect something…… is there a scope or should i like others apply CEC…

Last edited:
Reactions: Princes Queen

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
EE BC PNP
AOR - Aug 23rd 2020 ( inland 2 dependents)
vo - CIO sydney Nova Scotia
eligibility passed
criminality in progress for the longest time
background check in process as per website
security not started
when should i expect something…… is there a scope or should i like others apply CEC…
Same situation. but its kinda hard for me to justify forking another 3000+ for a issue thats certainly not caused by my fault