+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Update ! All passed now ( agent over the phone told me )

How long it takes after all passed till portal email ??!!
VISA OFFICE?

Reactions: amosi

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Any Update from Halifax Visa Office????

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
After long struggle I was able to call agent. He told the same thing as usual. We are processing your application. Security has not been started yet and bla bla bla. Waiting over 5 months to start security. I am mad at IRCC's attitude towards pnp's and love affair with CEC's.

Reactions: upon

gmorrisonhunt

Star Member
Nov 15, 2018
Hello,

Has anyone received a medical inadmissibly procedural fairness letter, I'd love to know if anyone out there has had a positive outcome or currently doing the same

I applied for Inland ONIP, July 30th 2019! Yup, 2019. There were no updates until November, 2020 for my medical request.
I have been in Canada for nearly 8 years through IEC. I was diagnosed with an auto immune disease in 2019 (such bad timing) shortly before mr PR application was submitted and I got a procedural fairness letter sent to me April, 2021 as the medical costs were over the threshold. I spent 3 months gathering documents on H&C grounds and also showing how this treatment can be covered for 5 years. I believe I have everything covered and hope they approve this 2 year (plus 6 months for the PNP application) process that has caused me so much depression and anxiety.

Wishing everyone luck

• Sad
Reactions: amosi and upon

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hello,

Has anyone received a medical inadmissibly procedural fairness letter, I'd love to know if anyone out there has had a positive outcome or currently doing the same

I applied for Inland ONIP, July 30th 2019! Yup, 2019. There were no updates until November, 2020 for my medical request.
I have been in Canada for nearly 8 years through IEC. I was diagnosed with an auto immune disease in 2019 (such bad timing) shortly before mr PR application was submitted and I got a procedural fairness letter sent to me April, 2021 as the medical costs were over the threshold. I spent 3 months gathering documents on H&C grounds and also showing how this treatment can be covered for 5 years. I believe I have everything covered and hope they approve this 2 year (plus 6 months for the PNP application) process that has caused me so much depression and anxiety.

Wishing everyone luck
This is unfortunate that after that long struggle you landed in such situation. My best wishes for you!

Reactions: gmorrisonhunt