+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
I filed CEC June 20. Medical and criminality passed. I wish I get PR under CEC now as I hate to carry this pnp tag anymore. It’s sort of being jobless due to overqualification.
I fully understand your anxiety and frustrating.

may i ask , did you withdraw pnp ?
Your previous medical was expired ? Or you used old one for cec ? TIA

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I fully understand your anxiety and frustrating.

may i ask , did you withdraw pnp ?
Your previous medical was expired ? Or you used old one for cec ? TIA
No, both my applications are in process. My medical and ielts were about to expire in 2 weeks when I submitted CEC application. Apparently both are accepted as my medical and criminality are passed which means the application has met completeness check.

AhmedMky

Apr 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-01-2020
Med's Done....
20-06-2020
Applied April 09 2020 under OINP, been waiting around 16 months.

Everything passed, except security and criminality still in progress. Last update I got was July 15 that I didn't need to update my medicals because they extended them.

My question, should I start a new application with CEC, instead of PNP? or just keep waiting?

@shimohit

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021

Everything passed, except security and criminality still in progress. Last update I got was July 15 that I didn't need to update my medicals because they extended them.

My question, should I start a new application with CEC, instead of PNP? or just keep waiting?
What is your VO??

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg

At this point nobody knows. If it’s easy for you to apply for CEC-just apply. You are not loosing much.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Interesting fact is that I am overqualified for pr now :)
I’m eligible for FSW, PNP, CEC , PR TO TR ( 2 pathways) !!

Really tired and frustrated

Reactions: Princes2020

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
AOR Aug 2020, No movement since Oct 2020. I cried to MP, cried to IRCC non stop. I called them at least 15 times this morning with no luck. I am suicidal as I bought pre-con apartment shortly before being invited to applied now I cant afford it without PR. maybe If I dont get it by next month I will fly to Sydney and sit in front of their office till I get some answers
Take care and pray hard! We are in the same boat almost. Keep the faith.