+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Freemangoo

Jul 30, 2021
Well, I am a NOC A skill worker (under BCPNP) and my wife is a pharmacist with Shoppers. AOR December 15, 2020, file no movement at all. If we don’t get any news by the end of this year, we have decided to give up our application then. Been here in Canada for almost 5 years.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Well, I am a NOC A skill worker (under BCPNP) and my wife is a pharmacist with Shoppers. AOR December 15, 2020, file no movement at all. If we don’t get any news by the end of this year, we have decided to give up our application then. Been here in Canada for almost 5 years.
By end of the year is too far. You’ll get it in Aug/sep this year. I am of the view that our cries at different forums have made some impact and pnp inland files have started moving now. Till last month there was complete silence

Reactions: Princes Queen

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Exactly. Just look at the frustration of 2021 pnp applicants and then imagine what we, the pnp 2020 applicants are going through.
AOR Aug 2020, No movement since Oct 2020. I cried to MP, cried to IRCC non stop. I called them at least 15 times this morning with no luck. I am suicidal as I bought pre-con apartment shortly before being invited to applied now I cant afford it without PR. maybe If I dont get it by next month I will fly to Sydney and sit in front of their office till I get some answers

Reactions: Princes2020

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Lol people on 2021 AOR are stressed. here we are Sept 2020 with no update ..
I mentioned both early 2021 and 2020 applicants please read carefully. Bro if you are oky with your delayed processing then I will appreciate your decision. But I cannot sustain this situation anymore, I want my file to process not on hold. The other reason I am on edge of losing my job. I heard that if PNP applicant lose job during processing then the province can cancel his application. If this happen then who would be to blame? the messy IRCC processing? The applicants applied after me and got approval before? The officer who is processing my case? It seems that if officer heart want he will process applications on time and if his heart want he will put other applicants on hold. If you have any answer please share here!

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Exactly. Just look at the frustration of 2021 pnp applicants and then imagine what we, the pnp 2020 applicants are going through.
I mentioned both early 2021 and 2020 applicants please read carefully. Bro if you are oky with your delayed processing then I will appreciate your decision. But I cannot sustain this situation anymore, I want my file to process not on hold. The other reason I am on edge of losing my job. I heard that if PNP applicant lose job during processing then the province can cancel his application. If this happen then who would be to blame? the messy IRCC processing? The applicants applied after me and got approval before? The officer who is processing my case? It seems that if officer heart want he will process applications on time and if his heart want he will put other applicants on hold. If you have any answer please share here!

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
If you read my previous previous posts you would know I have been among the most vocal voices against this injustice. I raised this issue with journalists, IRCC, minister, MP, social media forums, applied for notes under ATIP to obtain info regarding all CEC and pnp case (they denied my request and I am now going to file complaint with human rights tribunal as similar request was granted to another applicant a day before my request was denied), created/signed several petitions. And I did no see much involvement by pnp affectees. Only few are really concerned abt this gross injustice. I finally applied under CEC last month and currently I have 2 applications in process. I hope this response befits your comment.

Freemangoo

Jul 30, 2021
My personal opinion, IRCC doesn’t really care about our complaint. There is a massive influx of people applying for Canada PR. In short, our balls are in IRCC hands. Injustice I totally agreed, -
again, IRCC doesn’t care.

Reactions: klausmike

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
If you read my previous previous posts you would know I have been among the most vocal voices against this injustice. I raised this issue with journalists, IRCC, minister, MP, social media forums, applied for notes under ATIP to obtain info regarding all CEC and pnp case (they denied my request and I am now going to file complaint with human rights tribunal as similar request was granted to another applicant a day before my request was denied), created/signed several petitions. And I did no see much involvement by pnp affectees. Only few are really concerned abt this gross injustice. I finally applied under CEC last month and currently I have 2 applications in process. I hope this response befits your comment.
Thanks! Your efforts for raising voice really appreciable. Can you answer some queries? When did you applied for CEC? Do you feel your CEC application would approve before the PNP? At which stage you CEC applications is? IRCC is completely biased and there is no systematic way to process applications. The critera at IRCC is to look at face if beautiful then no need security, eligibility etc. Just give her (first), him (later) PR in few months. Everything depends upon VO, does not matter how clean applicant background and simple application is. VO's personal choice make a final decision. If applicants show wrong information they will be banned for life from entering Canada. But ircc's daliy lies and wrong information does not hamper its reputation. What to say more....

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
In case of over a year and application seems stuck in security screening you can consider filing a writ of mandamus (https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/). I believe your have read information already from this website (https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/). Did you tried this legal option?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Thanks! Your efforts for raising voice really appreciable. Can you answer some queries? When did you applied for CEC? Do you feel your CEC application would approve before the PNP? At which stage you CEC applications is? IRCC is completely biased and there is no systematic way to process applications. The critera at IRCC is to look at face if beautiful then no need security, eligibility etc. Just give her (first), him (later) PR in few months. Everything depends upon VO, does not matter how clean applicant background and simple application is. VO's personal choice make a final decision. If applicants show wrong information they will be banned for life from entering Canada. But ircc's daliy lies and wrong information does not hamper its reputation. What to say more....
I filed CEC June 20. Medical and criminality passed. I wish I get PR under CEC now as I hate to carry this pnp tag anymore. It’s sort of being jobless due to overqualification.

Reactions: amosi

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
In case of over a year and application seems stuck in security screening you can consider filing a writ of mandamus (https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/). I believe your have read information already from this website (https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/). Did you tried this legal option?
I haven’t reached that stage but I am willing to join a lawsuit on the basis of lack of procedural fairness. You can find details on the FSW inland group on forum. If those guys decide to go ahead I will join them. Legal costs are very high in canada and I can’t do it alone. Already paid more than 2 grands on CEC. Few ppl talk abt litigation and rarely anyone would practically join the legal course of action for either cost or fear factor. They think IRCC is giving us a favour by processing our applications for PR. No, it’s not the case. As you mentioned in your post we are contributing to Canada’s economy. In addition we have sacrificed many things for this PR. We deserve dignified treatment as per our qualification and our contribution.

Reactions: upon

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
My personal opinion, IRCC doesn’t really care about our complaint. There is a massive influx of people applying for Canada PR. In short, our balls are in IRCC hands. Injustice I totally agreed, -
again, IRCC doesn’t care.
I respect your views. My view is governments do care when there’s a continuous cry. If not today, sometime in future the immigration department will have to explain the rationale behind processing some of the applications in historical 42 days during pandemic when IRCC claims it’s working is affected due to the same pandemic. IRCC will also have to let tax payers know why it failed to have a system that could simply distinguish bw inland and Outland.

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
Dear Friend,

Please don't take it personally. I just wanted to express how difficult it is for us having submitted all our document on time with no mistake in 2020 still getting no update on application.
I wish you all the best. I wish you get CoPr before me (I Mean It).

You dont know me I dont know you but I have sympathy for everyone who is going through bad time and need PR. Even i may lose my job by November and will move back to India ( No Remorse ).

Again, I wish you all the best. Take Care.

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
Also for people who got Copr.. Please start diffrent forum for photo and pr card related enquiries :D... It hurts ..not bcoz u got PR..i am happy that you got it on time. It make us angry on injustice we are going through..

"There is no justification for acts of injustice"

"Justice delayed is justice denied"

Last edited:
Reactions: upon