+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
No, both my applications are in process. My medical and ielts were about to expire in 2 weeks when I submitted CEC application. Apparently both are accepted as my medical and criminality are passed which means the application has met completeness check.
please keep us updated here with your CEC application and, of course, the painful PNP one.

Reactions: Princes2020

Anil_Kumar_1988

Apr 21, 2021
No, both my applications are in process. My medical and ielts were about to expire in 2 weeks when I submitted CEC application. Apparently both are accepted as my medical and criminality are passed which means the application has met completeness check.
@Princes2020
I am waiting more than 10 months now, My aor is Sep 2020, I am trying to file my CEC application as well, But I don't have an option to create new Express entry application under my profile. May I know the how you get it done please, My medial got expired and got a mail from IRCC that " I don't need a medical". Is there any way to import my medical, IELTS and other documents to my new CEC application?

Last edited:

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
@Princes2020
I am waiting more than 10 months now, My aor is Sep 2020, I am trying to file my CEC application as well, But I don't have an option to create new Express entry application under my profile. May I know the how you get it done please, My medial got expired and got a mail from IRCC that " I don't need a medical". Is there any way to import my medical, IELTS and other documents to my new CEC application?
When I talked to IRCC agent to confirm if I could have 2 applications, I was advised to create another EE profile using a different gckey.
I am not sure about the expired medical but I think there’s recently a policy which allows you to upload previous medical done in the last 5 years if you are inland. Mine was abt to expire when I submitted CEC application and IRCC accepted it and my medical is passed.

Reactions: Lc4life

Anil_Kumar_1988

Apr 21, 2021
When I talked to IRCC agent to confirm if I could have 2 applications, I was advised to create another EE profile using a different gckey.
I am not sure about the expired medical but I think there’s recently a policy which allows you to upload previous medical done in the last 5 years if you are inland. Mine was abt to expire when I submitted CEC application and IRCC accepted it and my medical is passed.
That's great news, So, currently you have both application in process in two different accounts. So, I am just wondering how you handled the payment. Boz if we withdraw the previous application we could able to refund Right of permanent residence fee.

Did the IRCC agent advised when to withdraw you PNP application or you are planning to keep both application until one get finalized?

Last edited:

Marmora1475

Apr 6, 2021
@Princes2020
I am Sep 2020 too....but my points is only 345!! Can I still reapply via CEC? I am on BOWP and I want to resign from my current job...my OINP is without restrictions.....please help..can I apply via CEC which means I need to pay again!!!! My medical is expired too..

Anil_Kumar_1988

Apr 21, 2021
I am Sep 2020 too....but my points is only 345!! Can I still reapply via CEC? I am on BOWP and I want to resign from my current job...my OINP is without restrictions.....please help..can I apply via CEC which means I need to pay again!!!! My medical is expired too..
@Marmora1475, If your points are less than the current draw points there is a small risk, But I think it will go down as per the current trend. I am not sure about the payment. May be @Princes2020 know better about it.

Reactions: Marmora1475

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
That's great news, So, currently you have both application in process in two different accounts. So, I am just wondering how you handled the payment. Boz if we withdraw the previous application we could able to refund Right of permanent residence fee.

Did the IRCC agent advised when to withdraw you PNP application or you are planning to keep both application until one get finalized?
There’s no refund once IRCC starts processing application.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
You better call IRCC or generate webform to confirm further. I have already explained my situation.

Reactions: Marmora1475

Anil_Kumar_1988

Apr 21, 2021
I didn’t pay RPRF and biomatric fee for CEC. If they process my CEC application faster than pnp then IRCC will ask me to pay and I will get refund on the other application
Make sense, good luck with your process, I hope CEC will get processed before PNP based on last two year statistics :)

Salik khan

Aug 2, 2021
Hey I’m new here , I’m looking for some advice please. Below is my timeline
PNP-CEC AOR November 4 2020New Brunswick, file is in Sydney .

Medical passed January 10
Biometric requested January 10
Background check hasn’t been started
Nobody touched my file since January 21 ( what agent told me in last call in june )
I called IRCC today they told Security passed and info sharing passed ( on july 23 ) and criminality hasn’t been started. ( last officer touched my file was july 23)

my question is should I wait for pnp which has been over 9 months in process or apply for CEC too ? As my ilets and medical will expire in coming October.

Last edited:

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hey I’m new here , I’m looking for some advice please. Below is my timeline
PNP-CEC AOR November 4 2020New Brunswick, file is in Sydney .

Medical passed January 10
Biometric requested January 10
Background check hasn’t been started
Nobody touched my file since January 21 ( what agent told me in last call in june )
I called IRCC today they told Security passed and info sharing passed ( on july 23 ) and criminality hasn’t been started. ( last officer touched my file was july 23)

my question is should I wait for pnp which has been over 9 months in process or apply for CEC too ? As my ilets and medical will expire in coming October.
I myself have 2 applications and n process but I think you are almost there and there’s no use of submitting another application in your case at this point of time. You’ll get final decision this month.