+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
NOV 28th AOR,
I lost my job in april and looking for a new job currently but not getting any luck.
I notified both IRCC and BC PNP, I'm cec-pnp and info sharing and security in process,
the question here is that if i lose my bc pnp will IRCC cancel my application?
I'VE SHOULD'VE APPLIED FOR JUST CEC

Reactions: Princes Queen

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
NOV 28th AOR,
I lost my job in april and looking for a new job currently but not getting any luck.
I notified both IRCC and BC PNP, I'm cec-pnp and info sharing and security in process,
what bc pnp said ? Any deadline for finding new job ?

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
NOV 28th AOR,
If the pnp office decide to cancel your nomination, they will talk to IRCC and you will lose 600 points. And if your points is less than the ITA score then you might get a decline of your application .
Let's see what will PNP office reply you first.
But I hope they will give you a chance during this pandemic time.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
If the pnp office decide to cancel your nomination, they will talk to IRCC and you will lose 600 points. And if your points is less than the ITA score then you might get a decline of your application .
Let's see what will PNP office reply you first.
But I hope they will give you a chance during this pandemic time.
That’s the problem with pnp although we otherwise qualified under CEC and could have easily received PR by now if we had waited for few more months and applied under CEC.

AmiSar

Jul 16, 2020
Timeline on IRCC says -

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
October 4 and 10, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

Reactions: amosi

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Just wondering, I have the digital photo taken from staples for PR portal. Can I take its picture from my phone and crop the background and upload to portal?

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Timeline on IRCC says -

We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
October 4 and 10, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
it is for last week and especially for CEC

however it seems they are working on pnp files with same timeline

Ravi.12

Jan 23, 2021
Hi
I applied under Pnp- express entry on 4th october, 2020. I was just over the phone with IRCC, they told me that my backgroud check just passed. And after a call, i log into my account, i saw an update.
Just wondering, how much it will take to get the final decision?

Reactions: amosi

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
Just wondering, I have the digital photo taken from staples for PR portal. Can I take its picture from my phone and crop the background and upload to portal?
That is not advisable. You should have asked for a Soft copy when you have taken a photo. I have taken mine at the London Drugs store and I have asked for a soft copy and they charged me an extra $5 for that. I thought that's okay since we have already spent thousands of dollars on immigration. I have uploaded that soft copy to the portal.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
That is not advisable. You should have asked for a Soft copy when you have taken a photo. I have taken mine at the London Drugs store and I have asked for a soft copy and they charged me an extra $5 for that. I thought that's okay since we have already spent thousands of dollars on immigration. I have uploaded that soft copy to the portal.
Unfortunately I was never aware that we could upload soft copy. Always uploaded paper photo scanned. No wonder why my photo is still under review.

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Hi
I applied under Pnp- express entry on 4th october, 2020. I was just over the phone with IRCC, they told me that my backgroud check just passed. And after a call, i log into my account, i saw an update.
Just wondering, how much it will take to get the final decision?
if you are from Sydney and got update nowadays , hopefully your PR is almost here

fingers crossed

Reactions: Ravi.12

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
Unfortunately I was never aware that we could upload soft copy. Always uploaded paper photo scanned. No wonder why my photo is still under review.
I think that should be okay if you have scanned your photo.