+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Got Portal Email on July 24, 2021

AOR Jan 15 2021
EE BCPNP with one inland dependent
VO Sydney
My friend's AOR 8 January 2021. She passed everything in Feb 2021 except security. In July 5, 2021 she got ghost update, but nothing was in account. Can she expect portal email this or next week? She is under tech pilot (fast processing) and EEBC-pnp. Were you also from BC and in tech pilot NOC? Thanks

xikassica

Sep 17, 2020
Richmond
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
My friend's AOR 8 January 2021. She passed everything in Feb 2021 except security. In July 5, 2021 she got ghost update, but nothing was in account. Can she expect portal email this or next week? She is under tech pilot (fast processing) and EEBC-pnp. Were you also from BC and in tech pilot NOC? Thanks
I‘m not tech pilot, but I think she will get portal email very soon. Your friend's process is faster than mine. Until July 7 when I received my notes, my status was still Eligibility- Passed, Criminality- In progress, Security- Not started.

Reactions: Princes Queen

akash_patel2993

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hi
I applied under Pnp- express entry on 4th october, 2020. I was just over the phone with IRCC, they told me that my backgroud check just passed. And after a call, i log into my account, i saw an update.
Just wondering, how much it will take to get the final decision?
what's your vo?buddy

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I saw a guy whose score was below cutoff and was thinking for LMIA based or pnp but could not find untill CEC 75 draw. Then he applied in May 2021 (AOR) got copr in July....What should I do with my over 1000 CRS score (pnp+cec). Is there any place where I can fire/burn/shoot my score? Frustration is at new level>>>>>
Lol, so far I was the only one so frustrated. Yes, it’s our crime that we have around 1000 CRS and for this crime we are being punished. Even when we get our PR we will still be obligated to remain in the province while the low score holder crs guys will be free to roam around. What a just policy by IRCC.

Reactions: xza116 and upon

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
Got Portal Email on July 24, 2021

AOR Jan 15 2021
EE BCPNP with one inland dependent
VO Sydney
Congratulations! When is your Work permit expiring?

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
Lol, so far I was the only one so frustrated. Yes, it’s our crime that we have around 1000 CRS and for this crime we are being punished. Even when we get our PR we will still be obligated to remain in the province while the low score holder crs guys will be free to roam around. What a just policy by IRCC.
I am hoping you will get it very soon. They are working on pnp files and we are almost there.

just so you know, I believe after PR and under permanent residency laws, you don’t have to live in just your province forever

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
I am hoping you will get it very soon. They are working on pnp files and we are almost there.

just so you know, I believe after PR and under permanent residency laws, you don’t have to live in just your province forever
You have to live in the province unless you have a valid reason to move to another province. Without reason if you move, the province can report u to IRCC and your PR can be cancelled if it’s established that your intention to reside in the province of nomination was not true.

Reactions: amosi

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I‘m not tech pilot, but I think she will get portal email very soon. Your friend's process is faster than mine. Until July 7 when I received my notes, my status was still Eligibility- Passed, Criminality- In progress, Security- Not started.
Congratulations! Thanks for reply. Actually she is checking her account since last week bcz someone with AOR Jan 5, 2021 got portal email last week. So she was expecting portal email since then but nothing changes in her account. She fears of loosing her current job. And due to pandemic its not easy to hunt a new job. If she lose her job and even if so lucky to get a new one then IRCC will easily take 3-4 months to review her eligibility. So she said desperately waiting her portal email. IRCC is complete mess.!!! CEC are fast like skyrocket, pnp are pleading for mercy and fast processing! Even CEC can get updates on background/security check but for pnp only update is for medical pass. IRCC is out of order when it comes to pnp.....

xikassica

Sep 17, 2020
Richmond
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
12-11-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Congratulations! Thanks for reply. Actually she is checking her account since last week bcz someone with AOR Jan 5, 2021 got portal email last week. So she was expecting portal email since then but nothing changes in her account. She fears of loosing her current job. And due to pandemic its not easy to hunt a new job. If she lose her job and even if so lucky to get a new one then IRCC will easily take 3-4 months to review her eligibility. So she said desperately waiting her portal email. IRCC is complete mess.!!! CEC are fast like skyrocket, pnp are pleading for mercy and fast processing! Even CEC can get updates on background/security check but for pnp only update is for medical pass. IRCC is out of order when it comes to pnp.....
Right, so many people with late May and June AOR already got COPR. CEC is super crazy fast now

AmiSar

Jul 16, 2020
Received the second ghost update yesterday evening but no changes in the profile. Now I am unable to login in IRCC even after cleaning the cache and cookies. Anyone facing same issue?

Reactions: amosi