+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Anyone who got GU in last couple weeks, still waiting for portal email ??!
I got update on 10 July, 2021 and no changes in account. Since then no update or portal email. AOR Feb 01, 2021. Everything was completed in same month except security. I think July update was for starting security checks that's why I did not get portal email. To me PNP is actually 9-12 month processing. So, as a rule of thumb if your file is close to 8-9 month's processing and got update then this means you are very close to your application approved.

Reactions: amosi

amosi

Jan 3, 2018
I got update on 10 July, 2021 and no changes in account. Since then no update or portal email. AOR Feb 01, 2021. Everything was completed in same month except security. I think July update was for starting security checks that's why I did not get portal email. To me PNP is actually 9-12 month processing. So, as a rule of thumb if your file is close to 8-9 month's processing and got update then this means you are very close to your application approved.
I have completed more than 9 months ( aor Oct) of waiting and really look forward to hear some good news soon

Reactions: Princes Queen

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
NOV 28th AOR,
I lost my job in april and looking for a new job currently but not getting any luck.
I notified both IRCC and BC PNP, I'm cec-pnp and info sharing and security in process,
the question here is that if i lose my bc pnp will IRCC cancel my application?
I'VE SHOULD'VE APPLIED FOR JUST CEC
I saw a guy whose score was below cutoff and was thinking for LMIA based or pnp but could not find untill CEC 75 draw. Then he applied in May 2021 (AOR) got copr in July....What should I do with my over 1000 CRS score (pnp+cec). Is there any place where I can fire/burn/shoot my score? Frustration is at new level>>>>>

sandhu5555

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Anyone with visa office Halifax? Waiting

Narhea

Jan 9, 2021
Hi guys I already update my portal I uploaded my photo and address. How many days we can get actual copr? Is this 100 percent that I'm getting my permanent resident?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Hi guys I already update my portal I uploaded my photo and address. How many days we can get actual copr? Is this 100 percent that I'm getting my permanent resident?
hahahah why you still have doubt. Yes you will 100% get PR after this stage, it may come anytime, usually it takes a day or 2

Reactions: Narhea